Bought a Kodiak 10x10 Flexbow

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I think it will be a good tent. 10x10 might not work for 3 people but should be good for me and the Mrs.
I won't have a stove but I have 2 Buddy Heaters.

It's a great tent. I have the 10X14. It's the perfect size for 3. We have used it for 4, but its tight. I use a big buddy heater, when its cold, and it works great.

Don P

Thanks Inwill try it out soon. I don't want to pull my trailer every time I go and I have a hitch carrier for ATV. I will let you know.

I have a 10x14 and it’s been great. With 2 people you have more room than you know what to do with, but we’ve slept up to five in there.

I have a 10x14 and it’s been great. With 2 people you have more room than you know what to do with, but we’ve slept up to five in there.
Plus one on the 10X14. With two people, there's room for a card table and a couple of folding chairs. We've used our Kodiak for 8 years.

I have had a 10x10 for years. Works great for me with my kitchen and a buddy heater winter camping. Windy areas bring 18-36" concrete stakes. A bunch of us use them for our yearly Oregon Cougar camp. I think one year there were 5 10x10-14 in camp.

Yeah, that 7:15 mark can be a little tight sometimes. I bought a 10x14 off a guy that only used it twice. I absolutely love it. Great tent. Quick setup. Comfortable. My son and I used on a Utah Archery hunt for the whole week last August. Had 2 cots and a table in between us as stated for coffee and such and had plenty of room to spare. Used it probably half a dozen times now with no issues.

Looks like at about the 7:15 time that might be a Beach?

How bout it BOHNTR?

Did He do it right?

Sure did! It seems to take me a little longer, as I usually drive my stakes into the hardest and biggest rock present.....and a few “you SOB” statements are dropped while erecting......but it all get done. ?

I am waiting on my 10x14 to be shipped. Bought it for the same reason..don't wanna pull a trailer on every trip so the tent will work great I believe. Please let me know how your trips go. Cant wait to get mine.

I really like the Kodiak. It took all the wind and rain and no problem . I used a Buddy Heater with the upper vents open and a tiny cfackbon the doorway. Slept like a baby the first night. The night it rained was noisy but thats normal. I will keep earplugs in the gear storage area in the tent.
It was easy for two people to assemble but not sure how it would be alone. It is one stout tent.

DM, if it looks like rain coming pitch the tent in a open meadow if you can. A steady rain I like. It's that drip, drip when under trees with the wind blowing that keeps me awake at night. Ear plugs is a good idea too.

DM, if it looks like rain coming pitch the tent in a open meadow if you can. A steady rain I like. It's that drip, drip when under trees with the wind blowing that keeps me awake at night. Ear plugs is a good idea too.
Eel, that is exactly what happened- the rain quit then drip..drip...drip..

The Kodiak did an amazing job on my Pine Valley hunt. Easy as can be and very sturdy. Looking forward to using it in Nov in Utah with a heater buddy....I may bring 2 of them to be safe. No complaints about the tent at all.
I don't think it would be hard to set up alone. Just put one side up 75% of the way and go to the other side and put that one up all the way...then go back and put the 1st side up. I think that would work.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom