Bought A New Spotting Scope

H

huntsonora

I just bought a Leica Televid 62 from Doug at Camera Land Inc. Its a great scope, I have been needing to upgrade for quite a while. The service that I received from Doug was AWESOME! He called me on his day off to answer a few questions for me. There are not a lot of people that would do that in this day and age. The scope was even better than advertised and he got it to me via next day air for only $10.

I will use Doug again and would encourage anybody in the market for optics to give him a call.

Drummond

Hey Drum,
Looks like our experiences were the same. Speaking of things that are similiar, are our brains on the same wave lenth? We posted within minutes of each other! Later,
fstop aka Adam Eakle

fstop,

Adam, is Merritt coming out there this year to hunt with you guys? Haven't seen him around lately and neither have I seen Karen.

Brian

Hey Brian,
I don't think Merrit is coming this year. I keep hearing that he is too busy with the ranch? I don't believe it! Wade was up here a few weeks ago. We are talking about having everyone come out and hunt deer in 07. Before uncle Darrel died they used to come up every year. We'll see if anything comes of it. If it happens, you are more than welcome.
Back to Merrit...I don't think he realizes what kind of opportunity we had when we drew the AR301 archery tags in 03. Hopefully he doesn't expect that kind of deer hunt in 07?

Adam

Adam,
Thanks for the invite for 2007, I will file this for future if nothing else happens with my usual group plans each year.

If I should see Merritt at his Mom's place, I will try to talk with him and see what he says.

I was up there at the ranch with your Uncle back before he had the heart attack and it didn't seem that big of a ranch and the house was already built then. I think Merritt is still working for the City here or that is what your Aunt told me.

Thanks again for the invite, talk with you later.

Brian

Drum,

Those critters needed every advantage versus you, and now you bought better glass:)

Where you hunting for 06?

Ed

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom