Bounties on US troops!!

offtrail

What are your thoughts ?? fake news ??

Sounds pretty serious to me. Definitely something that should be taken seriously, and be looked into.

He says he wasn't briefed, and in his tweet today or last night "Possibly another fabricated russia hoax".

He has the clearance to get the real story from our devoted military who acquired the intelligence. Why would he make a statement prior to getting the intelligence that has been around for some time now ??? Wouldn't that be irresponsible and a disrespect to the service members and our allies who risk there lives to acquire this intel?? to not even hear them before making a statement ??

if he's truthful and hasn't been briefed, then he jumped to a conclusion without hearing the intel, and made a statement globally without even giving our service members and intelligence officers the respect to hear them out. Right???

maybe I'm wrong....

I hope this doesn't get swept under the rug, our service members deserve the top level of respect and honor that one could possibly give. I find his actions to be a disrespect to our troops and our intelligence officers. please correct me if i'm wrong!

God bless our troops and protect them!!

Last edited:
Something tells me that comment wasn't directed to your post.

Maybe I'm wrong.
bluehair is a big boy he can speak for himself, and I will respect what he says.

Again... am I wrong on this??? I have no ego, I have no problem swallowing my pride if i'm looking at this through a distorted lens. please tell me where i'm wrong??

please keep in mind this intelligence was so credible it was delivered to our allies who fight along us in the middle east ... so its a global conspiracy?? right??

Last edited:
bluehair is a big boy he can speak for himself, and I will respect what he says.

Again... am I wrong on this??? I have no ego, I have no problem swallowing my pride if i'm looking at this through a distorted lens. please tell me where i'm wrong??

Probably...

I am suspicious. My rule of thumb is to assume everything I hear is nothing more than a half truth. And while it is despicable that our news organizations would lie, it wouldn't work if people weren't so gullible. And the media has proven they will do anything to destroy this president.

Nothing personal.

You are wrong more often than not so I’d guess it’s just another smoke show from you, I could be wrong tho?
fuc....I guess we could all be wrong...and we probably are...not trying to throw shade...just trying to get everyones thoughts...on this serious reporting. When it involves our troops I think it should be taken seriously!!!

When I watched the briefing today from his bimbo, and looked at his statements, and most importantly put my views aside...my OP is what I came up with...where am I wrong??... I have no problem realizing i'm in the wrong or im not giving him the benefit of the doubt... I did give him the benefit of the doubt ...I took him at his word....then he jumps to a conclusion without even giving our service members and intel officers his ear....disrespect in my eyes....

I am suspicious. My rule of thumb is to assume everything I hear is nothing more than a half truth. And while it is despicable that our news organizations would lie, it wouldn't work if people weren't so gullible. And the media has proven they will do anything to destroy this president.

Nothing personal.
never personal bluehair...A difference of opinion and each others ear is what made this country great...Thanks for speaking up...

I agree with your assessment on the media... that's why I listen to his words and pay attention to his actions.

of corse...even at half truth this is serious, and I don't think he took it that way(serious) by making a statement without hearing the our intel.. I know the left media is looking to eat trump alive just like the right is still eating hillary... we need to look through the bu!!****...and concentrate on his actions and words...for that is all we have.

Too early to know what it amounts to. I agree that his response was his typical BS, but since that is pretty much the only response he knows, its probably not a great indicator. Many senate republicans seem to be taking it very seriously. Everyone on this forum will say continued dem hoax, and maybe it is. Might also be the start of a mass exodus of republicans from Trump. The last few weeks have been rough, A lot of republicans think he’s going to lose, and maybe take the senate with him. This might be the opportunity to throw him under the bus and try to run someone else.

Somebody at work told me about this and that even liz cheney is tweeting mean stuff to trump about this.

So first thing i leanred was new york times came out with the story.Ummm thats left media and i read liz cheneys tweets and they were not disrespecting trump at all.

Moral of the story is my coworker believed this crap.

If obummer was in office the media would back him up.

The dems continue to hit another low.

Somebody at work told me about this and that even liz cheney is tweeting mean stuff to trump about this.

So first thing i leanred was new york times came out with the story.Ummm thats left media and i read liz cheneys tweets and they were not disrespecting trump at all.

Moral of the story is my coworker believed this crap.

If obummer was in office the media would back him up.

The dems continue to hit another low.
so the moral of your story is...you herd it from your(left leaning) worker, who herd it from left media...so you discredit it without doing your own research to form your own opinion...Realize the associated press (witch includes fox new)confirmed this.....Read his tweets, look at the timeline....then tell me this doesn't smell like rotten fish?? and why ??? even if the left media reported this... u own it too our troops to at lease form your own opinion(by doing your own research) and take this seriously, and not blatantly denie it because of your bias... but hay NFH...thanks for getting involved ...it would be nice to hear from the rest of the crew who is highly respected...this needs to be talked about....good, bad, and ugly...

But maybe i'm wrong.....

cheers to you NFH... my next brew is for you...

The real question is did our intel leak this before it ever got to Trump. Our intel hasnt had a stellar record of late.

From Trumps perspective he is asked about a NYT piece from Intel sources he hasnt been briefed on. He should be skeptical.

If true, it is very serious, if leaked intentionally even more serious.

here's my opinion offtrail......you will believe anything anti Trump and nothing pro Trump....out of hand.
at this point in times Homer... the Man need to prove me wrong...and once aging his actions today in regards to our troops, military officials, and intelligence community was a febal and a blatant disrespect...

Trump is the Commander in Chief and he wasn't in the military loop. WHY NOT

Offtrail you can follow the bread crumbs and see where this trail takes ya. It doesn't add up that the head guy doesn't gets a brief on service men getting killed by bounty. EVEN if it's not true he should be informed about it from someone in that chain of command, if he didn't know then someone head should roll father down that chain of command.
Now if it turns to be true. What will the military do.

The real question is did our intel leak this before it ever got to Trump. Our intel hasnt had a stellar record of late.

From Trumps perspective he is asked about a NYT piece from Intel sources he hasnt been briefed on. He should be skeptical.

maybe they did leak it....if it was... it was the military that did it....maybe the boss...wasn't takin this seriously.....just a thought...

The real villain is here is not Tump but the person that leaked the classified intelligence to the media for political gain. I have no idea if Putin is putting a bounty on US troops or not, would not surprise me one bit if he is and if he is there are dozens of KGB agents trying to find out how the Americans learned about the bounty operation. This is why when you get this type of intelligence, you keep it close to the vest. The last thing you want is for Putin to know his operation is compromised. Trump may be lying or he may be telling the truth. I am fine with him lying in this instance as he may be misdirecting to protect American assets that helped gather this intelligence. One thing is certain. If this is true, the person that leaked is putting American assets in jeopardy and they are where our outrage should be directed.

Trump is the Commander in Chief and he wasn't in the military loop. WHY NOT

Offtrail you can follow the bread crumbs and see where this trail takes ya. It doesn't add up that the head guy doesn't gets a brief on service men getting killed by bounty. EVEN if it's not true he should be informed about it from someone in that chain of command, if he didn't know then someone head should roll father down that chain of command.
Now if it turns to be true. What will the military do.
no heads will roll...the man takes responsibility for nothing.....

im calling BS on the whole thing... If our allies were informed then I know there was a effort to inform the man... And if his cronies didn't deliver the message to him, its because they knew there would be a conflict of interest....

thanks for the insight Gator...

but maybe i'm wrong....

Last edited:
I don't know... given the absolute bullshit that this president has had to go through from Russia to Ukraine, I don't believe a single news article I see. Even Drudge has turned anti-Trump these days and spews fake news with the best of them. I'll wait to pass judgment until the FACTS are out. Offtrail don't sound so giddy, all your other attempts at taking out Trump were BS and this one probably is too. I remember all through the Russia hoax, news headlines would pop up that seemed like it would be the final nail in the coffin but were soon proven to be fake news. Good luck with your coup though, you liberals remind me of that commercial with the guy with the fishing pole and the $1 bill where he tells the girl she almost got it.

Offtrail the left media has failed to even report any sort of truth. The media has once again came to a conclusion and they run with the story and try to make Trump look bad.
Only thing fishy here is the media. How can one fact check this with our level of clearance.

Time to sit back and let it unfold.

Just another round of crap that has happened for the last 3 plus years. Media leads you to believe it again

The real villain is here is not Tump but the person that leaked the classified intelligence to the media for political gain. I have no idea if Putin is putting a bounty on US troops or not, would not surprise me one bit if he is and if he is there are dozens of KGB agents trying to find out how the Americans learned about the bounty operation. This is why when you get this type of intelligence, you keep it close to the vest. The last thing you want is for Putin to know his operation is compromised. Trump may be lying or he may be telling the truth. I am fine with him lying in this instance as he may be misdirecting to protect American assets that helped gather this intelligence. One thing is certain. If this is true, the person that leaked is putting American assets in jeopardy and they are where our outrage should be directed.
your speculating...im asking about the facts as we know them today...witch are... the story broke, trump could have listened to intel prior to jumping to conclusions, but he didn't and made a global statement without giving his ear to our military and our intel community, witch I see as a disrespect. that's all

lets watch this unfold .....

What is the value to leak this information now? Gut tells me this is another hoax until proven otherwise. Without proof it's just another ploy to oust him because he is getting closer to something they don't want him to expose. Stay tuned because this ain't done.

CA forkedhorn boycott Drudge Report, you might as well be reading Redit or Huffington Post.

Getting tired of the Fake Noose .... I meant Fake News.

Breitbart and Infowars (caution use your better judgement when reading some things on Infowars)

Offtrail, you lost all credibility when you said you set your views aside, and then called her a bimbo! You can’t let your hatred of President Trump out of your head for one post! It’s very possible that Trump is talking out his azz, it’s also very possible that he said this knowing full well it’s true, and he’s just waiting to see what transpires? One thing for sure if anything, there are far fewer people trying to help this president than any ever before! If I was him I wouldn’t believe most things they try to tell him, and for good reason! The truth will likely never be known just like normal!

CA forkedhorn boycott Drudge Report, you might as well be reading Redit or Huffington Post.

Getting tired of the Fake Noose .... I meant Fake News.

Breitbart and Infowars (caution use your better judgement when reading some things on Infowars)
isn't that the truth about Drudge??....he has flipped

What are your thoughts ?? fake news ??

Sounds pretty serious to me. Definitely something that should be taken seriously, and be looked into.

He says he wasn't briefed, and in his tweet today or last night "Possibly another fabricated russia hoax".

He has the clearance to get the real story from our devoted military who acquired the intelligence. Why would he make a statement prior to getting the intelligence that has been around for some time now ??? Wouldn't that be irresponsible and a disrespect to the service members and our allies who risk there lives to acquire this intel?? to not even hear them before making a statement ??

if he's truthful and hasn't been briefed, then he jumped to a conclusion without hearing the intel, and made a statement globally without even giving our service members and intelligence officers the respect to hear them out. Right???

maybe I'm wrong....

I hope this doesn't get swept under the rug, our service members deserve the top level of respect and honor that one could possibly give. I find his actions to be a disrespect to our troops and our intelligence officers. please correct me if i'm wrong!

God bless our troops and protect them!!
Who is he or him?
Who are you talking about?
Can you not say his name?
Who is the bimbo does she not got a name?

Talk about disrespect!

your speculating...im asking about the facts as we know them today...witch are... the story broke, trump could have listened to intel prior to jumping to conclusions, but he didn't and made a global statement without giving his ear to our military and our intel community, witch I see as a disrespect. that's all

The biggest issue I have with your statements on here is anything you read is a fact, anything anyone else reads is hearsay/unproven.

If he was asked about intel that he didnt see how is he disrespecting our military? You're timeline doesnt make sense.

Do we need to go through all the times the media had leaked information that has been incorrect.

Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 11.47.12 PM.png

Might also be the start of a mass exodus of republicans from Trump. The last few weeks have been rough, A lot of republicans think he’s going to lose, and maybe take the senate with him. This might be the opportunity to throw him under the bus and try to run someone else.

I know some people cackle with glee about the prospect of Trump being replaced, and I can asure you the only thing an alternative (GOP) candidate will do is split the Republican vote and guarantee a biden win. If that were to happen and the Senate follows while blue maintaining the House, America, for what it is, WILL NOT like the fallout that will happen.

It is not the same today as what it used to be when one party wins everything. The demonrat party today is not what it was 30 or even 20 years ago.

I am not speculating about who the real villain is.
The Trump haters take anonymous sources and present them as proven facts time and time again. If you were concerned about facts you wouldn't have started this thread.

If he hadn’t been briefed, it was by choice. He’s been ignoring intelligence briefings for 3.5 years, there is no reason to think this one was any different.

A few random thoughts.

1. Follow the money. Who benefits from us still being in Afghanistan?

2.The Durham report is out soon. Our 5 I partners, Especially the Brits have some explaining to do.

3.How many bounties have been paid?

I’m sure on a daily basis there is non stop chatter on a worldwide basis about everything.

But I can’t help but look at us pulling out as a PR win for Russia.

I also can’t look and not see hundreds of billions of dollars lost if we pull out.

Virus, race war, not what, a war with Russia?

Seems like perhaps things are being “orchestrated “?

Chuck Shummer warned Trump that you don’t want to fight with the CIA, they have numerous ways to get you. Guess old Chuck was right.

never said the story was true.... I Think when it involves our troops it should be taken seriously...some reports say trump has known for awhile now...I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't know and that he had not been briefed. I took him at his word.

Again, seems a little disrespectful and irresponsible to make a public statement globally, without getting all the facts first that he has access to.

it was his choice to throw shade at the report and make a statement without hearing the intel that was collected to keep our troops as safe as possible. His actions showed he's didn't take it seriously. He still has not made a statement (that I have seen)about these serious allegations that involve our troops...all he has done thus far is discredit it...prior to hearing the intel.

Like I said in my OP....maybe i'm wrong....just want to get your thoughts on this....

offtrail, do you remember when Ukraine was the key to our national security? We even had an impeachment trial over it.

Obama actually did give billions to the Mullahs and they did use those funds to target kill our troops.... not a peep from the media.
You would think by now that people's bullSchiff detectors would be finely tuned by now?

Here’s a new one to run with offtrail...

All involved telling the story are fully credible.....

Offtrail you need to come to the agreement that CNN follows the playbook of Joseph Goebbels, who was the Nazi Minister of Propaganda. Tell a lie enough times and it becomes the truth.

RELH

Homer, sadly he is not the only one on here that feels this way! People need to understand that it’s ok to point out the bad qualities and still support the President, no matter who it might be! It seems the left leaning people don’t possess that ability!.

Truth is DJT is my president and I have been doing my best to put some of things I disagree with aside and try to give him the benefit of the doubt. I think most of us have. I realize that a strong president is a strong America... so I do root for him and our country, and I do agree with some of his agenda. but I will also call BS on his actions that I don't agree with.

Everyday the press jumps all over him Its obvious... sometimes rightfully so.

I do believe the story broke over the weekend, at that point it was apparent that the world had heard about these series allegations.

Monday, it's said that the intel never reached the presidents desk and he was never briefed...ok, fine...I wanted to see what he was going to say now that we all knew of the allegations... the world new.

I wanted him to stand up in front of the loudest mic in the world on behalf of our troops and our great nation and say....(in one way or another) That he just herd about this as he claimed and he was taking it seriously and he would get too the bottom of it....and some heads would roll if the allegations were true or false.

I wanted him to at least send a strong message. He would have gained a lot of respect from his nation. What I see is him letting his cabinet and appointees speak for him, and in a way it seems he's hiding behind them on this issue.

what I saw and continue to see is him/trump, not even standing up and talking about it. I sill haven't see him denounce it or send a song message that this type of behavior from our enemies will not be tolerate, even if the allegations were false the world is watching and he should send a strong message(in my eyes). His Monday tweet he claimed he didn't know and in the same tweet he jumped to a conclusion without giving our intel his ear, and called it a hoax. I thought that was disrespectful to the intel officers and our military. I'm sorry if I thought he acted weak in this moment and it offended some of you. Don't you think he could have handled this better??

I realize my post do not go over well with some of you...probably most of you.. However I do want different perspectives, different opinions, I realize there are some very witty people here who speak truths that I respect. Thats why I don't post this **** on a site where everyone would agree. I realize these topics will be looked at from different angles, through a different lens.

I think it would only make him stonger if his weak actions were called out by his supports and the people directly around.

Offtrall...

Try telling that to parents who lost someone over there in the last couple of years that it wasn't taken all the way to the top.
The BUCK stops at the top of the command.

Lets wait and see if it all comes out in the wash SOMEONE has to say the buck stopped somewhere before it made to the commander in chief.
H#ll if I misspelled any words please free to correct them.

Homer will let you know if you misspelled anything..He's great at spelling and punctuation....fuc I think I spelled it right...

Cheers to you Homer...

Is it impossible to think he is a strong leader by shrugging of the bullshot? What if he knew all along that it was BS and just didn’t want to give it the time of day?? At this point in President Trumps reign I wouldn’t believe a thing coming from any MSM outlet! I doubt he thinks much higher of them?
Show up with facts before you twist up your panties, people will think better of you then!

I don't think he's a strong leader....His leadership skills are voided by his self imposed narcissistic ways. The intel came from our military and our allies, from the boots on the ground who love this country and are risking there lives for our freedom. They obviously thought it was credible if they wrote a report on it and presented it to our allies and our leadership...are you denying the intel actually exists?? whats your angle??? its total hogwash and should not be looked into?? if your correct and he knew for a while that's its bs, then he lied by saying he just herd about it...and if he did hear about the reports and they proved to be wrong why wouldn't he just say its bs along with the military and intel community....thats not what happened....

I don't think he's a strong leader....His leadership skills are voided by his self imposed narcissistic ways. The intel came from our military and our allies, from the boots on the ground who love this country and are risking there lives for our freedom. They obviously thought it was credible if they wrote a report on it and presented it to our allies and our leadership...are you denying the intel actually exists?? whats your angle??? its total hogwash and should not be looked into?? if your correct and he knew for a while that's its bs, then he lied by saying he just herd about it...and if he did hear about the reports and they proved to be wrong why wouldn't he just say its bs....thats not what happened...

With your confidence, a reliable link from from a credible source with factual/credible info should not be an issue then. Please enlighten us.

With your confidence, a reliable link from from a credible source with factual/credible info should not be an issue then. Please enlighten us.
I haven't figured out to post a news link yet...but there's are numerous stories from right and left media...none of them deny the intel exist, and was written up...I have herd there are some differences of opinion on the intel...However...

Nothing to really engage. There's no evidence of anything and that is the entire purpose of the leak. So to get evidence they'll need to have hearings. Libtards 101 tactics.

They've been doing this for 3yrs now. More will come after this side show.

OUR ALLIES?

You mean the ones spying on OUR president right? The ENTIRE Russia hoax came FROM BRITAIN. With help from the Aussies.

He could have told Putin to “knock it off” like Obama did, then I’m betting all of the media would have circled the wagon and lined up behind him?

Don’t forget, there WAS INTELLIGENCE that Iraq had chemical weapons, and that Trump himself hired hookers to piss on a bed.

As a general rule, it’s a poor idea to start a war with a nuclear power, based on anonymous reports from “sources not a liberty to speak”.

This is what desperation looks like in the deep state. Pretty safe bet that Durham report is devistating based on the barrage that going on.

Oh. And for those of us older than 20. A name keeps popping up.

Liz Cheney.

Cheney. Now where have I heard that name before?

OH YA.

HER OLD MAN PUT OUR KIDS IN AFGHANISTAN TO START WITH.

So we have NY Times and Wash Post. Both of which spent 3 years BLATANTLY lying about the first Russia hoax, and a Cheney.

Huh, can’t figure out why it sounds like bullshit.

BTW. For those who didn’t take history. Look up Osama Bin Laden. You do know where he rose to “fame”, right?

Yup, he was killing Russian troops with US aid and weapons in Afghanistan.

Also, let’s not forget Trump wanted to pull out of Afghanistan last year.

Now, if one follows the money, one might see an entire military industrial complex making trillions from a war no one even talks about.

Then Trump wants out. And all of the sudden those damn Russians are back? Guess it took 18 years for them to figure out we were there?

Just shear coincidence that “they start paying bounties” at the same time Trump wants to pull out and leave.?

And BOOM. Now a Cheney is leading the inquiry.

This has BULLSHIT written all over it.

Thanks for the thoughts Hos. U have some very strong points, that one must consider. I don't agree with them all, but I do understand where you're coming from.

Obama sent $1.5 BILLION in cash to Tehran. Another 150 BILLION later. Think the Ayatollahs used some of that for bounties on American soldiers? Never heard a squeak out of the limpberal side then.

Obama sent $1.5 BILLION in cash to Tehran. Another 150 BILLION later. Think the Ayatollahs used some of that for bounties on American soldiers? Never heard a squeak out of the limpberal side then.
you could be right.... however there was never a intel report that stated this....that’s a huge difference.....

Hoss,

Wouldn't that source be as suspect as the NYT's in regards to whether it was "fake news" or not?

Here is the thing that seems odd, What exactly could the President do in regards to bounties? Serious question, detail what actions he could have taken?

If the information was classified and not for public dissemination then the President shouldn't have talked about it.

In addition we don't know what actions our military and intel communities took to counter such a threat.

Kind of tempest in a tea pot

Nemont

Hos,

Any American intel on this ?? from a credible source ?? that states our intel officers delivered report regarding this matter to our leadership??

"according to a report in a british newspaper."

Thought nbc was fake news right??

regardless... I'm talking about the present and the weak leadership our President displayed on this matter.... Seems like he ran from this with his tail between his legs...still haven't heard him send a stern message to the world, still haven't seen him stand up for our troops and denounce this....

What's embarrassing and shameful is that some leak about the details of our military operations, items that should be dealt with internally with great secrecy and precision is being spread all over the news. The person leaking this should be shot.

But we can't keep any secrets if we can make people question our President Trump.

Simply stop.

Step back and take off your team colors.

We are to believe “the Russians” are so advanced they were able to swing an election.

Then we are supposed to believe they are so sloppy they had a trail of cash leading back to them.

So as always the teams fight back and forth.

But NO ONE asks “why are we there?”, “ what are we doing?”

Someone makes every bullet fired, ever bomb dropped. Its

Is the Russian intell screwing around in Afghanistan? Yup. So is China, Iran, AND USA.

We are an occupying country. Do you TRULY believe if it wasn’t for a bounty US soldiers would be safe?

I have ZERO interest sending one more kid to be chewed up in Afghanistan. Nor do I want them going tit for tat with Russia.

Now. Mattis was all over the media a month ago. I missed his comments on it? How about Bolton?

Further, isn’t this YET ANOTHER intell issue? Don’t we have a house intel committee? What were they doing? Oh ya. Impeachment.

Isn’t it amazing that The NY Times has such success with “highly classified” info from intel officials.

Thousands of journalists. Hundreds of agencies, and yet The NY Times is outflanking all of them?

Sorry. Hard pass

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom