Bow Shop Utah

Mudduck

Hey guys, I’ve been lurking for a long time just never posted before. I am in the market for a new bow this year and I’m just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on a good archery shop in Utah. Thank you.

I have used Wilde arrow and Douglas archery both were really good. Both worked fast and did a great job.

If you are in Eastern Utah you can always cross the border to visit Red Rock Archery in the Grand Junction area. It’s a good shop. Just a couple miles off I-70.

Humphries Archery would be another option. They carry all major brands including: Hoyt, Bowtech, Mathews, and Elite. They have locations in Salt Lake, American Fork, and Payson.

Thank you for the responses. I think I’ll try Wilde Arrow. They seem to be the closest to me and have good reviews on google.

Let us know your thoughts on Wilde Arrow! I've personally only been there a couple of times years ago and they seemed good and from what I've heard is that they are better now than they were then.

I have never been to Wilde arrow but hear good things about them. Douglas archery is awesome. They usually have quite a few bows for a discounted price as well.

I can’t believe nobody mentioned Badass archery shop in Sandy. Those guys were impressive. I really liked Wilde Arrow also. Humphreys can hold its own, used to go there a long time ago but didn’t like them setting my bow up without me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom