Bow theif in Grantsville - Tooele area !!!

c3

Very Active Member
KW got all his bow hunting gear jacked in Tooela last night.

Top of the line Hoyt, Swarovski Bino's, Leica range finder, etc....

Pics and more details to come shortly.

If you see any of it for sale or suspiciously aquired, please contact the Tooele Police department.

Cheers,
Pete

Get a rope.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

That is bullsh*t some one would steal all his stuff.

I hope it plays out for the best for him and he gets his stuff back.

Did they break into the vehicle or what?

That sucks big time.

Robb

A friend of mine got his bow stolen a couple years ago. He was told he won't get it back.. It is sitting in the evidence locker.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Here's the list, just in case you might happen to run across any of it.

Stolen November 3, 2012. Anyone with information please contact Tooele Police Department: (435) 882-5600 Let's catch these dirt bags!

Bow Package
Hoyt Vector Turbo, Max-1 Camo, 70/30 serial number: 791185
Fuse Ultra Rest, custom engraved with ?Kevin Wilkey?
Fuse Satori Quiver, 2 piece 6 arrow quiver
Fuse Carbon Blade sight, 7 pin micro adjust black
6 Easton Injection AC 330 Arrows, fletched with 3 Easton 3? Pink vanes. All tipped with Grim Reaper 3 bladed broadheads.

Custom or unique features: The black anodized bow parts and accessories were all spray painted with tan camouflage paint. The bow had custom all black strings, in stock condition this bow came with brown and grey twisted strings. All of the axle E-clips were glued with hot melt to keep them from getting plucked off by brush, I am certain I'm the only person that does this. The top left limb had some scuff marks from when I took a spill coming off the mountain. There was camo tape on the limb pockets. There will be no mistaking this bow, because it is a one of a kind.

Binocular Package
Both Rangfinder and Binoculars were in and connected to a Badlands bino case system.
Binoculars: Swarovski 10x42 SLC, Green, Serial number:*D713681719*
Rangefinder: Leupold RX-1000i TBR, Serial Number: C705436XE

9695hoyt_vector_camo.jpg

3385easton_injection_arrow.jpg

4414binos.jpg

8724rangefinder.jpg

8980binocase_1.jpg

Cheers,
Pete

I also know they are starting winter leagues soon or already have down at Deseret Peak I would think that would be a good place to stop in and talk to some people and someone may even be shooting the bow.

One of Utah Finest and Monster Muleys own "Officer Arnold" found all Kev's gear together at a pawn shop after seeing this post on here !!!

I don't know who it is and I'll let him reveal himself if they care to, but a huge THANKS for sorting this one out in a fast hurry and not letting the bad guys get away with another one !!!

Cheers,
Pete

Wow man that's great do they have who stole the gear then?

Glad he got it back would make me sick to have just my bino's stolen let alone all my gear.

That sucks I had my stuff once and thankfully I was able to calim some of it on insurance.

Romans 10:13
THE LORD IS MY ROCK
NRA LIFE MEMBER
marines.jpg

fox14.gif

KW seems like a good guy. Glad he was able to get his property back. This case is good reminder to all of us to be sure and document the serial numbers on our guns, bows, etc. KW having the serial numbers for the items taken is what made it possible to recover his property.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom