Bowcast at the Bird

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Bowcast at the Bird is happening on July 10th & 11th. Who all is going to try and make it? I've been shooting my bow, but I'm horrible, so I don't know if I'm up for loosing all my arrows....LOL.
Maybe by then I'll have it all figured out. I posted about it in the Archery forum. I've never been to it, but it sounds really fun.
http://bowcastatthebird.com/

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Me and my dad will be there! Can't wait!!! Should be great practice!

I have a few pending invites, one or two other friends maybe.

It is going to be a awesome event... At last count we are giving away $15,000 worth of goodies.. Man I am jacked for this event.... I hope everybody comes out....
Jason

This was a great event!! If you didn't go you missed out. Lots of great targets and levels of difficulty but I really would have liked to see a few more challenging shots especially on the "elite" course, it wasn't very tough to say the least...hopefully next time there will be some longer shots than this time. Thanks to everyone involved setting it up, running it, and see you all again next year!!

Oh yea note to self...pack a lunch next year lol I had a $14 double cheese burger today...

~Z~

What did you think of the coyote on the smoker round never_catch? ha ha just had to raz you a little bit. See you even got me to post when normally I just browse.
Overall the shoot was a lot of fun and continues to get better every year. I think everyone that went up had a great time. I am excited to see what they come up with for next year.

That yote kicked my ass dude!! lol I still can't believe I missed that shot but was glad I layed out a good shot on the elk at 95 yards right after the miss. Was good to meet you up there thanks again!!

~Z~

WOW.... 500 people... thanks for everybody that came out... We had a great turn out... The crazy part is that we had a TON of people from out of state...
We are looking for suggestions for next year....
Take Care Everybody

Jason

You did lay a kill shot on the other 9 so I can't give you too much crap. Was nice to meet you guys up there as well. Good luck huntin and guiding this year to ya.

>We are looking for suggestions for
>next year....

Suggestion: Have 2 more courses to alleviate the crowds on any one particular course.....

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom