Bowfishing summer days

JPblind

Who here keeps the delts in shape through bowfishing during the summer months? Started younger years with a bear polar 2 with an old school zebco and screw in rod. Now fish with pse kingfisher bow (recurve) with pse reel. Big difference in 20 yrs but still works the arms maybe too much when you stack 100 plus fish on the bank and have to throw all those fish in the truck box.

Sorry to post this as I think a lot of posters on this site are of the city boy type (subburbs) and not into country stuff as shooting carp/setting crawfish traps. Sorry again.

It's hard to beat a good carp shoot. I remember the day my dad gave me a reel attachment to screw into my stabilizer threads.

Don’t need a boat , stop on by

8E24B6F6-B696-46D1-B411-B1C86AFE7F2E.jpeg

8DFC4A90-2B2B-4B12-842A-A1997C3D391A.jpeg

Growing up outside Fort Collins I had a Wing Nighthawk with a reel taped to it. I spent countless hours a Warren Lake stalking carp. I loved those years before Fort Collins sprawled around the good spots. ( I still have that bow)

Growing up outside Fort Collins I had a Wing Nighthawk with a reel taped to it. I spent countless hours a Warren Lake stalking carp. I loved those years before Fort Collins sprawled around the good spots. ( I still have that bow)
Any of you Fort Collins people remember Wilderness Outfitters and their annual big carp contest?

Back in the 60's we would take our row boats out on Humboldt Bay, on an out going tide, and chase Leopard Sharks across the eelgrass beds with a bow and arrow. 3'-5' length.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom