Bowsight

Elkextreme

Looking to purchase a spott Hogg either 2-3 pin to hunt here in NM. I'm currently using spott Hogg 7 pin. But I'm getting older and my eye sight is not getting better. Lol.
Any recommendations on this bow sight is greatly appreciated.

I am also older. I finally broke down and had a lense peep installed on my bow. Call around and find an archery shop that has the lense peeps they make 3-4 lenses and you can choose what works best then maybe you can continue to use your existing sight.

))))???->

Specialty Archery Clarifier or Verifier peep depending on whether you are near or far sighted. My pins are crystal clear now. They make different strengths of each, 5 of the Clarifiers and 6 of the Verifiers. I use 250 readers and had a Verifier #7 installed.

"You can fly a helicopter to the top of Everest and say you've been there. The problem with that is you were an a$$hole when you started and you're still an a$$hole when you get back.
Its the climb that makes you a different person". - Yvon Chouinard

I just recently switched from a .019 2-pin Spot Hogg sight to their .010 2-pin. No issues at all with light gathering even after the sun has set.

Maybe you can stop by a local archery shop and ask if they can set one up for you?

I absolutely love mine.

>I just recently switched from a
>.019 2-pin Spot Hogg sight
>to their .010 2-pin. No
>issues at all with light
>gathering even after the sun
>has set.
>
>Maybe you can stop by a
>local archery shop and ask
>if they can set one
>up for you?
>
>I absolutely love mine.

I own a XL 2-pin. I use it mainly for 3D archery. The top pointer aligns with the top pin in the sight housing, and the second pointer aligns with the bottom pin.

I switched from the spott Hogg to the montana black gold because of the same reason....getting old! LOL
I am using there .019 pins and so far so good

I have a spott hogg 2 pin that’s vertical. I really like it. 1st pin is 29 and second is 45 and I shot from 0-50 without adjusting it.
The fact that the sight tape tell you the yardage for both pins is really nice.

Looking to purchase a spott Hogg either 2-3 pin to hunt here in NM. I'm currently using spott Hogg 7 pin. But I'm getting older and my eye sight is not getting better. Lol.
Any recommendations on this bow sight is greatly appreciated.
If you you are looking for Single Pin Bow Sight I trust on Trophy Ridge Drive Slider Bow Sight.

For more you can check below link http://wildgearz.com/best-single-pin-bow-sight/

I’m in the same boat. I had a Spott Hogg 7 pin .010, and a Trophy Ridge 5 pin that my eyes just couldn’t focus on anymore. I needed larger, brighter pins with less inside the sight housing.

I ended up with a Montana Black Gold Ascent Verdict 3 pin .019 that I’m very happy with. The pin brightness is like nothing I’ve ever seen. Good luck.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom