SOLD Brand new never fired Winchester model 70 Supergrade 7mm

cammoman33

I have a brand new, never fired Winchester model 70 super grade in 7mm with a brand new Leupold vx2 fire dot 3 x 9 x 40. I would be willing to take 1300, or would entertain offers!
I live in helper, ut, but travel south to mesquite during week and often in Utah county on fridays. Could possibly arrange to meet!!!

DD4A4B17-060A-4E06-B130-68D703F0A191.jpeg

88D186CA-9995-45AC-8393-80D95C621F5B.jpeg

7CE06426-D2C8-42E7-B9AD-25DAD94D39F7.jpeg

2D2AEA27-613E-48F9-A354-CED16BF9CF76.jpeg

Never fired? Do you have the original box? That really helps increase the value of an early pre-64 style "Classic" Supergrade. Also the year of manufacture will determine value to a collector of Model 70's because the pre-64 style CRF model 70 Supergrade which was reintroduced as the "Classic" model 70 was available only through the custom shop for several years before the "Classic" was introduced to the entire model 70 line.

I would be all over this if I hadn't completely blown my wad the last six months on Anti-Biden 2nd amendment goodies.

I guess I could offer you tree-fiddy or trade you for a dozen primers and half a box of .22lr thunderbolts. Okay, how about 50 primers and a brick of thunderbolts.;)

Cam why won’t you ship the rifle? It’s safe I’ve bought several guns that way. Also get paid with a US postal money order thing that way you dont have to worry about getting paid and you dont have to pay any fees! Win Win!

Plus it broadens your buyer list. Just call someplace like FedEx they’ll help you out with shipping it has to be sent to a FFL dealer so they do the transfers
the guy from NM seems interested if he‘s willing to pay without using PayPal, Cashiers checks I thought were safe but there’s a lot of fraud I heard that’s why US postal MO is a great option also the buyer can pay for insurance to protect themselves I think?

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

just don’t know how! Never done it and it seems not fun! But I could be wrong!
It's easy to do. You can't ship it directly to the buyer, it ships to an ffl of their choosing and then that ffl transfers the gun to your buyer. Just make sure his ffl will accept from and individual and not another ffl or you will have to take your rifle to a dealer and have them ship it. Only the anal retentive dealers won't acccept from an individual.

Basically just get a signed copy of the receiving ffl's license and get a copy of the buyers I.D., then ship to that gunstore.

it's too bad, I was ready to take it, I have a FFL man you could had sent to to. Let me know if you change your mind..Thanks..
Maybe next time..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom