Brantley Lake Drainage, Trophies, Fact or Fiction

L

leadshot49

I am trying to determine if the Brantley Lake area holds any true monsters. I have heard the skeets, the drainage south of the Lake. 15 Youth hunters get a crack at them Oct 25 and 26. Any words of encouragement for the kids, hey it keeps them off those dang video games. Saving the world, teach a kid to hunt.

Monster deer? There are quite a few deer that would go around 130-160 down there and I am sure there ar probably a few bigger than that but most of em bed up in the thick stuff. However, there are generally a few that bed up in the mesquite flats if you can find em. Talk to some of the guys that work out there and they will probably help you out with some good info.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom