Wanted Brent R Todd Paintings

G-Hought3

Looking to buy any of the following paintings by Brent R Todd. Let me know if you have one you are looking to get rid of!
Wyoming Living Legends
Wyoming Living Legends II
High Country Hideaway
Popeye the Legend
Seasoned Survivors
Hat Racks
Mountain Top Monarchs
Thanks

Here's a few prints that I bought on a really good deal back in 2007, I think this was the last year he was selling printed prints and was going strictly canvas sales only. Currently none are for sale

Brent Todd Prints 004.jpg

Here's a few prints that I bought on a really good deal back in 2007, I think this was the last year he was selling printed prints and was going strictly canvas sales only. Currently none are for sale
Jealous! Thanks for rubbing it in that’s awesome!

Not on your list, but I have Brent R. Todd's "Spooked" painting that I would consider selling or trading. Frame is 42.5" x 35.5". Signed & numbered (39/750). PM me if interested.
20200828_094848.jpg
20200828_094922.jpg
20200828_094908.jpg
20200828_094934.jpg

Looking to buy any of the following paintings by Brent R Todd. Let me know if you have one you are looking to get rid of!
Wyoming Living Legends
High Country Hideaway
Popeye the Legend
Seasoned Survivors
Hat Racks
Mountain Top Monarchs
Thanks
bowhunter3 I will check I do have a couple forsale

Wyoming Living Legends
High Country Hideaway
Popeye the Legend
Seasoned Survivors
Hat Racks
Mountain Top Monarchs
Thanks
I have:
Seasoned Survivors 518/750
Snowbound 104/750
Commin around the mountain Artist Proof 39/250

Wyoming Living Legends
High Country Hideaway
Popeye the Legend
Seasoned Survivors
Hat Racks
Mountain Top Monarchs
Thanks
Not sure if you are still interested but I have “Hat Racks” which I’d sell. Email: [email protected]
571/5500

Wyoming Living Legends
High Country Hideaway
Popeye the Legend
Seasoned Survivors
Hat Racks
Mountain Top Monarchs
Thanks
Have Rocky Mountain retreat. Framed. Yup Would like to sell it. How much is it selling at now.

Wyoming Living Legends
High Country Hideaway
Popeye the Legend
Seasoned Survivors
Hat Racks
Mountain Top Monarchs
Thanks
This one is not on your list. It is framed and has not been hung...even has the original sales sticker attached. It is called "The High Road" I just took a screen shot of my monitor so the picture is not good. Let me know if you are interested aand I will post better pics.
Screenshot 2022-11-29 102942.png

It may be a three year old thread but sure helped increase MM's membership rolls with all the new members that have prints for sale ;)
Wes

Wyoming Living Legends
High Country Hideaway
Popeye the Legend
Seasoned Survivors
Hat Racks
Mountain Top Monarchs
Thanks

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom