Bring on the Seahawks

It's going to be a epic battle, a whole lotta hitten going on!!

Go Niners!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Seattle out scored sf 72-16 the last 2 games in seattle!!!!

hahahaha good luck.

hornkiller.jpg

Steve, i thought you were kidding until i read the link. Is this a common practice? i never heard of such a thing!

Just one more reason to go to their house and kick butt! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LMAO!! :)

Joey

That looked like a good hard clean hit to me but i like a physical game.

Sometimes the Ref's get a little chippy and throw the flags on near every play or against any hard tackle on the QB's. I hate that but i do think receivers should not be grabbed on while they are trying to catch the ball and defenders should not be held when rushing the passer. These rules go for both teams, to be enforced for or against the team i'm pulling for!

Joey

>That looked like a good hard
>clean hit to me but
>i like a physical game.
>
>
> Sometimes the Ref's get a
>little chippy and throw the
>flags on near every play
>or against any hard tackle
>on the QB's. I hate
>that but i do think
>receivers should not be grabbed
>on while they are trying
>to catch the ball and
>defenders should not be held
>when rushing the passer. These
>rules go for both teams,
>to be enforced for or
>against the team i'm pulling
>for!
>
>Joey
>
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"

It's funny that you often talk about your defenders being held when you have Justin Smith on your team who is the all time greatest defensive holder in NFL history. Do you think it was just a coincidence that Aldon Smith had 0 sacks when Justin was hurt last year? I think not. You 49er guys are amusing to say the least.
It should be a great game and Seattle will have to play much better than they have been to win.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-13-14 AT 08:17PM (MST)[p]OP, i'm getting a little tired of you twisting my words. If you are not smart enough to read them and understand that i was talking about BOTH teams, not just my team and against my players, then be smart enough to not comment at all!

Joey

Harsh words Joey. I would reply that maybe you should read a little closer and the fact I said often. I was referring clear back to the Packer game post also. You remember the "rape" in Green Bay comment. Its all nothing more than whining when there is nothing to whine about. Period. If you guys come play like you have the last two outings you will lose. If Seattle doesn't play better than they have been, they will lose. Its really that simple. Don't be a #####, how about just enjoying the physical nature of the game that gets pushed to the brink of the rules on just about every play. For all the shyt talk of Seattle being scared, I would say making pre-game excuses of getting screwed on officiating is being scared. Win or lose I will just enjoy the matchup everyone has asked for from the start of the year, win or lose with no excuses.

Good come back shepherd.

49er fans and Seahawk fans have been waiting for this matchup all year. It doesn't get any better than that.

I think the super bowl will be a little anti-climatic after this game. At least for me.

I hate the Seahawks almost as much as the Dodgers.:)

Eel

>Good come back shepherd.
>
>49er fans and Seahawk fans have
>been waiting for this matchup
>all year. It doesn't get
>any better than that.
>
>I think the super bowl will
>be a little anti-climatic after
>this game. At least for
>me.
>
>I hate the Seahawks almost as
>much as the Dodgers.:)
>
>Eel
+1 Yea I like the playoffs better than the Super Bowl, especially if you have half time entertainment like Janet Jackson.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-14-14 AT 09:29AM (MST)[p]OP, Fine. You twist words as well as 440! You apparently know nothing historically of my posts other than the one time, worst called game ever, where i called the refs out and at that, calls not made against BOTH teams. We won that game anyway! I generally don't, never have, made excuses.

Scared? i don't get scared before i go into battle! Nervous? yes, i do sometimes get a bit nervous, sometimes not.

"shyt talk"? Go back and read thru the last few 9'er threads and see the "shyt talk" you have made/posted against the Niner players and Coach! That's some serious "shyt talk" right there. If they were near as bad or inept as you claimed, they wouldn't be where they are.

I consider you nothing more than a trouble starting troll. Why not start your on anti SF thread? You might get a few to comment.

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Jan-14-14 AT 10:09AM (MST)[p]As much as I dislike both teams I want the 9ers to beat the shiiit outta the hawks. Pete is a douche and so are all his players minus Wilson.
Not to mention their ahole 12th man! Gawd I'm sick of them!
Traditional >>>------->

LAST EDITED ON Jan-14-14 AT 06:10PM (MST)[p]>
>The seagulls will be eating
>garbage when the Niners get
>with them.

Woa! Woa! Woa! Wait a minute here. None of that from those fancy boy 49ers!

GO HAWKS!!!

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-14-14
>AT 09:29?AM (MST)

>
>OP, Fine. You twist words as
>well as 440! You apparently
>know nothing historically of my
>posts other than the one
>time, worst called game ever,
>where i called the refs
>out and at that, calls
>not made against BOTH teams.
>We won that game anyway!
>I generally don't, never have,
>made excuses.
>
>Scared? i don't get scared before
>i go into battle! Nervous?
>yes, i do sometimes get
>a bit nervous, sometimes not.
>
>
>"shyt talk"? Go back and read
>thru the last few 9'er
>threads and see the "shyt
>talk" you have made/posted against
>the Niner players and Coach!
>That's some serious "shyt talk"
>right there. If they were
>near as bad or inept
>as you claimed, they wouldn't
>be where they are.
>
>I consider you nothing more than
>a trouble starting troll. Why
>not start your on anti
>SF thread? You might get
>a few to comment.
>
>Joey
>
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"

Lmao! I am not even in the same league with 440. Not tryin to piss you off or twist your words just pointing some things out to you. I don't think saying what 90% of non 49er fans think of Harbaugh and Kaepernick is shyt talking. Especially when its just a response to others talking big. I guess I'm supposed to agree with you or I'm a bad guy or a troll? I respect players and coaches that conduct themselves with class and professionalism even if I don't like the team. Both of them fall way short of the mark. Watch the AFC title game and you will see what class and professionalism looks like. It doesn't have anything to do with success. Your franchise used to have it but oh how times have changed.

Speaking of classy football teams........

Seahawk and Bronco fans think their team is the better team, but just in case they're wrong, they are only selling tickets to people who will scream so loud that the other team can't function on offense.

Yeah, that's real classy.

Eel

all's fair in love and war.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Did you not read how Harbaugh respected them for this? Said he'd do the same thing. This happens all the time, and not just football, all sports. Just because its the Hawks, it must be some big newsworthy story. Give me a break.

I would imagine there are quite a few Denver fans on here. I'm curious as to how many more are going to be on here come monday morning?

My prediction:

12th Man-- 135 decibels 1st quarter

12th Man-- 50 decibels end of 4th quarter

49ers--20

Seahawks--17

shepherd, Harbaugh said that? Pretty classy if you ask me.:)

I've always wanted to shout just as Tiger Woods starts his back swing. lol

Eel

I personally don't get this 49'ers aren't as classy as they once were thing. I mean, come on, they are a bust mouth Football team and nobody compares to the 9'ers in their hay day, nobody!!

Yeah, the players and coaches are different, there is still a bit of a sour taste n my mouth over the way Alex Smith was treated/ handled, but overall, i don't see the 9'ers as bad guys and a terrible franchise going down the drain from what it once was.

Sorry! Don't see it! It also helps when we Win! :)

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-14 AT 06:38PM (MST)[p]http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=144915.0;attach=292828;image

This guy is good!! lol

Joey

THIS 9ER FAN IS NOT ALL THAT COMFY WITH THE GAME ON SUNDAY !! KNOWING WE HAVE BEEN OUT SCORED 72-16 UP THERE IN SEATTLE IN 2 GAMES. THE NOISE IS GOING TO BE A BIG PROBLEM AS WELL.

THE NINERS DO HAVE A FEW RINGS FROM THE MONTANA ERA.....BUT THIS TEAM HAS NOTHING AS OF YET. HOPE FOR THE BEST..............................YD.

YD, even if Seattle wins, they're done. Either Brady or Manning will carve them up like a turkey on Thanksgiving.

Eel

IT SEEMS THE SEAHAWKS HAVE A FEW OF THE NINER FANS A BIT RATTLED, I SEE SOME NERVOUS BEHAVIOR IN A FEW THREADS.......................YD.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-17-14 AT 09:16PM (MST)[p]All the remaining teams are very good and all deserve to be where they are at. Anyone who doesn't truly believe that their team, if they are a big fan of that team, couldn't possibly lose this weekend is a fool. Sure, you root for your team, you may be/get excited, or even nervous, but that is what being a Fan is all about!!

Root for your team. hope they give em hell, and hope for the best!

Joey

This game is a toss-up for me. I'm looking toward the team that can beat the AFC champion defensively. 9ers, exeptional front and linebackers, so so backfield. Hawks, decent front and linebackers, exceptional backfield. Regardless, I doubt either Manning or Brady will "carve up" either secondary. The 9ers Hawks game hinges on Kaepernick. As he goes, the 9ers will go. On the other side, Lynch and his day running. mtmuley

OK, here we go. My Picks,

Denver to win!

I don't believe that Seattle is going to be able to score much on the SF "D". I'll give them 3 field goals.

The 9'ers have a habit of scoring at will... when they need to. One touchdown and three field goals. Plus, i'm thinking a defensive or special teams touchdown as well.

SF 23
Seattle 9

Go Niners!!

Joey

Patriots over Denver. Running game opens it up for Brady, and Denver's best cover corner is down. This one is tough. I don't think the 9ers will score at will, but it will be very close with the 9ers barely winning. Maybe. The 9ers offensive advantage over Seattles home field. mtmuley

I plan on having a drink every time a flag is thrown for holding, pass interference, or unsportsman like conduct.

I may not know who won until tomorrow.

Eel

"I plan on having a drink every time a flag is thrown for holding, pass interference, or unsportsman like conduct.
I may not know who won until tomorrow"

Well if the Refs let the Seachickens DB's get away with all that holding and pulling it could be a long night.

If the Refs call it straight i like our chances.

Niners 30
Hawks 20

"Setting it up to be the refs fault already?"

Not at all but if you think that won't have a major inpact in the outcome your crazy.

All most time for them to strap it on...Go Niners.

Eel--hope there aren't too many flags today so you can remember the forth quarter.

Sage--Easy does it on the clam dip

The end of the third quarter and the 49ers lead, but it's not the ref's fault. Talk about lousy officiating.

Eel

Lots could be said but in the end, we had our chances...

Congrats to Seattle!!

I hope Denver kicks their Butt!!

Joey

I thought it was a great game. Disappointed to see Bowman get hurt like that. Hate watching the Seahawks play against him but appreciate what an incredible talent he is.
I think it will be a great super bowl. Manning really doesn't challenge defenders down field a lot. Lots of din and dunk passes. I think the Seahawk offense will look much better against the Denver defense. The 49'ers are just stacked on defense.
Go Seahawks!

49er's choked? I don't think so. Seattle choked at the goal line, even when they were gifted the ball again. SanFran drove the ball down easily to win, but Seattle made a great play. And then 25 showed no class, twice. He is classless.

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

>49er's choked? I don't think
>so. Seattle choked at
>the goal line, even when
>they were gifted the ball
>again. SanFran drove the
>ball down easily to win,
>but Seattle made a great
>play. And then
>25 showed no class, twice.
> He is classless.
>
>Yelum
>
>Theres logic, and theres women. They
>don't go together.
+1

"And then 25 showed no class, twice. He is classless."

I could not agree more he is a total D-bag. It was a very good game but one thing is painfully apparent Kap can keep you in games with his legs and take you out with his decision making.
Hopefully this off season he learns how to read a Defense and works on his passing.

The weehawks played a good game, but they did not win. The officials BS calls were the deciding factor. This was the worst officiated game I have ever watched. I hope the NFL holds them accountable. I believe the outcome would have been different if the officials had done their job. I got to hand it to the Niners maintaining their composure. I have no doubt I would have been ejected from the league. JMHO. GO BRONCOS!!!!!

Norkal

"One can take my life but not my faith or my
confidence. I fear none and respect all."

AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE KAPERNICK DO WELL, HIS INCONSISTENT PASSING WILL TAKE THIS NINER TEAM ONLY SO FAR. HE HAS GOT TO GET BETTER, OR A QB HUNT WILL BE IN PROGRESS. HIS NUMBERS ARE AT THE BOTTOM END OF THE LEAGUES QB'S IN MOST STATS.

THE DENVER OFFENSE WILL HAVE A TOUGH TIME WITH THE SEAHAWK DEFENSE AS WELL........SHOULD BE A GOOD GAME...........YD.

Sherwin just had another interview on Fox News here. He said that Crabtree had been talking smack all season. Sherwin in the interview said Crabtree is a mediocre receiver.

That was a bloodbath and a great championship game. It's sad to see you all go down the road of you got screwed by the officials. Not sure where you are getting that but whatever. Even your coach, who must be exhausted from bitching the whole game as usual, even said it was a 15 rd heavy weight fight and the Seahawks played great.
Just for your information, Crabtree run his giant mouth all week and Richard Sherman did his talkin when it mattered the most. If he played on a different team I would not like him but he backs his talk up on the field. I bet your coach wishes he would of drafted his guy right about now.
As for your QB, he is a great runner but can't read a defense and makes bad decisions against good competition. Maybe he should put the work in during the off season instead of wearing his Dolphins hat to the night club tryin to be a hommie. Good luck with him being your leader.
The Superbowl will be interesting against Denver and I expect it to be a great game between two very different teams. I don't think I would count the hawks out of any game with our defense tho.

I agree with ya op. I am a hawks fan. Was just trying to have fun with the 49ers fans. If kap would follow Wilson's work ethic he may get somewhere.

Congrats to the Seahawks. They played a good game against a tough defense.

The smack talk between Sherman and Crabtree doesn't bother me at all. Part of the game.

I think it would be pretty neat though if the refs knew the rules, like the difference between running into the kicker and roughing the kicker. Maybe that's expecting too much.

Eel

The officiating was horrific but Kaepernick was worse. He holds the ball too long and couldn't make a read or throw if his life depended on it. For everyone that thinks Manning will light up the hawks...you are outta your mind. It'll be cold and windy. Manning hasn't thrown a tight spiral since he was throwing a Nerf Spiral in grade school. Unfortunately it'll be an ugly game for the broncos and we'll get to listen to that asshat Sherman run his mouth again. He's more difficult to listen to than Ray Lewis!

Traditional >>>------->

This was a game between the two teams that should have been there. Every play was played hard and both teams played well. The Seahawks made the plays they needed to make and you can't take that away from them. I am disappointed in the outcome but proud of my team. I watched CSN for the postgame show and all of the niners to a man were humble, gave credit to the Seahawks and made no excuses. Way to go 49er and Go Bronco's.

Well said Larrbo!! +1

Three times in three years, the Niners have made it, at least, to the final 4 teams. With this group of guys, you could possibly expect more but i don't think so, that feat is just not as easy as you arm chair critics would believe.

Congrats to the 49'ers for another fantastic season!!

Joey

First off I'm not a 49ers fan, however, I find it very hard to like the seahawks with the likes of Sherman running his mouth. His remarks were shameful and an embarrassment to his team. What a thug. Russel Wilson is a class act.Sherman needs to take a lesson in ethics and correct pronunciations from Wilson.Did anyone notice the contrast in post game shows. The Broncos showed respect, humility and dignity towards the Patriots and the win. Manning even said they should name the AFC championship after the Patriots because they are in it almost every year.With the seahawks postgame, it was all about them. Instead of sherman giving his teammate props for the interception, he said "it should have been me".

Big SeaHawks fan....not really excited about Richard Shermans rant but it is what it is. Looking forward to a great game in the Super Bowl with two different but great styles. I really just wish we could get ALL of this self proclamation and antics out of all sports...its not just Sherman...he is now an easy target and I agree he acted like an Ass but every team has a number of those guys anymore and its bad because they all effect the class of whatever sport they are in....my 2Cents..........Les

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom