Browning Ammo ?

oilcan

Long Time Member
I know it’s made by Winchester but has anyone tried any of the Browning Ammo.
I picked up a 270 win. Sighted in and broke in the barrel with Hornady GMX it shot OK but I think I’d like to find something that does a little better. With the ammo shortage my options are few especially needing non lead. My local gun shop has a lot of the Browning both 134 gr. BXR rapid expansion and 130 gr. BXS solid expansion.
It will be used for Deer, Pig and possibly a Bear if one wonders by.

I’d grab a box of each and see how they shoot in your rifle. Easy test and good way to break in the barrel some more. Need about 100 rounds before a barrel settles in usually.

Try the BSX for your .270, they shoot fine. I agree with the above statements, they have to work in your rifle.
I bought some ABLR for my .28 Nosler Browning X Bolt, and it did not shoot that ammunition very well.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom