Browning XBOLT

Whiterock

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-26-16 AT 08:36PM (MST)[p]I just purchased a new Browning XBOLT in left hand, the caliber is 300WSM and topped it with a ZIESS Conquest H5 3-15X42. Will not be able to shoot it for another month or so but have heard good things about these rifles.Primarily going to be kept for elk hunting .

LAST EDITED ON Feb-29-16 AT 11:26AM (MST)[p]Not a thing wrong with that sweet rig!
May your life be filled with fine shooting and great critters large and small!
(bolt's on the wrong side for me. ha)
Zeke

Great looking rifle! I have a 300 wsm A-Bolt and absolutely love it. You may want to muzzle break it after a day on the range though :)

Whiterock,
Nice set up. I have the same scope on a 25-06 and the same in a 50mm on a 300wby. I love them. How are you liking it?

My wife has the left handed 7mm-08. I have the left handed 25-06. We love them both. They both shoot 1/2 MOA with loads they like. Good triggers for a factory gun. If you hand load I've found Brownings generous magazine length is is nice for playing with bullet seating depths.

My wife and I have left handed X-bolts. Mines a 25-06, hers is a 7mm-08. Both shoot 1/2 MOA or better with loads they like. I've found the triggers to be quite acceptable for a out of the box gun. As a hand loader I've been impressed with the generous magazine length in the X-bolts. My bullet seating depth has never been dependent on magazine length.

I apologize for the almost duplicate posts. Apparently I was experiencing some technical difficulties with my phone and I couldn't see my first post so I posted again.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom