Brunton Epoch 10x43 Binoculars

couesbitten

Does anyone have a pair of these bino's? If so, what are your thoughts on the quality, clarity, etc. I am thinking of getting a pair. I won a 50% off certificate at the RMEF Banquet, and they would end up costing me about $750.00. I've looked at them at Sportsmans Whse, and they seem like a very nice glass.
Scott/Couesbitten

Compared to the swaro's, there is none in my mind. I like my Kahles better as well. Then again, you know what they say about opinions.

750.00 with the gift certificate no way, half of 750.00 hell ya they are good, dont have any but some friends do.
while glassing it is a argument wich are better my Olympic wind rivers or their epoch Bruntons.

Betterviewdesired.com (a birders sight) has a review of the Brunton Epochs. I briefly looked through a pair at an outdoor show last summer, but they were not on a tripod or side-by-side with other brands. Thus, I can't make a valid opinion.

They are good glass but should not lumped in the same class as Swaros and Leica, especially for that price. Second tier equipment IMO

You should be able to get them for under a grand and with the 50% discount there not a bad buy ($500.00). For not much more, you can get a pair of used Swarv's. One thing nice about them is the warranty...they will repair or replace even if its your fault.

Later,

Vince,
That was my thoughts exactly. Sounds like you would be hard pressed to beat their warranty, which is a plus. Did anybody happen to see the review in the new Eastmans Hunting Journal? They got a very good review there and at abetterviewdesired.com.
I'm still thinking about it, as I already have a pair of 10x42 Wind River Pinnacles. Scott

i've used a set once and they are not very impressive at all
if you are going to spend 750.00 then buy a used pair of swarovski or on the monster muley there are a set of leica for around that price

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom