Brunton ETERNA ???

searcher

Anyone familiar with the Brunton ETERNA binoculars? SierraTradingPost.com has them on sale for $279.00 which seems like a real good price to me but I have never looked thru a pair of Bruntons. Only read the adds, etc. The only down side I see to this sale is they are 10 X 32 which seems like maybe the objectives are on the small side for good hunting glasses.

Tim

Searchin' for a 4 X 4

ive looked through them and they are probably ok for the money
i have some pentax sp and love them for the money hard to beat.

I am a BIG fan of the Eternas. In fact I just upgraded from the 10x42's to the 11x45's. I feel that the Eternas are the best value in optics. I have had my 10x42's for nearly five years and been very pleased with them.

I would have to agree about the objective on the 10x32's being a little small. I would try to find something with a larger objective.

I actaully am getting ready to sell my 10x42's they were $400 new I would sell them for $200 and I would pay shipping if you are interested. Let me know. They are in great shape and include the original box, the neoprene neck strap, the neoprene case, and original paperwork.
Henry

I recently looked through the new Eterna 10x32 and 8x32 binoculars and was very impressed. I also looked throught the 10.5x43 Epochs and couldnt tell any difference other than about $1000 on the pricetag.

The binoculars for $279 are most likely the discontinued model. If they provide a view like the new generation Eternas they are worth it. I coulnt believe I was looking through 10x32s when a saw the view. It was very bright in a rather dim store.

The new Eternas are very impressive.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom