BTX case options

Konex and Kite make one but I cannot find them on the internet. Marsupial Gear makes a nice carry case. The outdoorsmand has got a nice carry case also. fatrooster.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-19 AT 09:24AM (MST)[p]I just got one from Alpine Innovations called "Spot Slicker BTX" but I cannot get the picture to upload. fatrooster.

I purchased the one Swarovski makes. It is expensive for a piece of cloth but after spending that much on optics it makes sense to protect them.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-16-19 AT 09:16AM (MST)[p]
>I just got one from Alpine
>Innovations called "Spot Slicker BTX"
>but I cannot get the
>picture to upload. fatrooster.

How you liking that one? I to have been looking for something for the btx.

I have marsupial case which is nice, but I'm using the 65mm objective not the 95mm.

Gledeasy, i haven't tried it out yet. Ill pull it out and put it on. I'll let you know what I think about it. fatrooster.

Gledeasy, the Spot Slicker is basically a shower cap type cover. It streches over the whole BTX eyepiece and scope and attaches with plastic buckles in two spots. Its ok but I think I'd rather use a stay on case. Kona makes a neoprene stay on case that looks pretty good. I think I'll just go with the Swarovski stay on case since I already have it for the 95 objective and the 65 objective sections. fatrooster.

To answer your other question, I do not have a rail at this time. And your other question, I dont plan on backpacking with the BTX. fatrooster.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom