Buckblaster broadhead?????

silverstatehunter

Has anyone ever used these buckblaster broadheads, they look devastating, but I have only heard one review. The review said the buck went 20 yards and there was a river of blood. I was thinking about trying them out. Any more reviews would be great.

Haven't ever shot or heard of them but did a search and on cabelas website there are plenty of reviews. 4.3 out of 5 stars...sounds like the blades bend somewhat easily but do what they are advertised to do which is open the animal up!!

~Z~

By the looks of them I would only use them on turkey or deer at close range, say 25 yards or less.

You would also need a heavy arrow and a lot of kinetic energy to push one of those through a deer.

I personally think there is too much going on with the broad head. Looks like someone took every broadhead in the garage and rigged something together.

You could really have one ugly broad arrow combination if you put two white blazer vanes with one black blazer vanes on your Ted Nugent gold tip arrow and than added a pink FOB then followed it up with a luminock.

Archery is a year round commitment!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom