Bucks From 6

LAST EDITED ON Oct-16-07 AT 08:33PM (MST)[p]not the best pic but it will do. What do you think?

47157418764c8fc1.gif

thank you for the kind words here is the story.

He is a 5x5 the biggest buck we saw the whole time (and we saw some huge bucks earlier in the year). He is # 160 (that's how many deer we saw).

Well we went up a rode to hunt high and there was too much snow so we had to come back and as we were coming back there were some friends of ours in the rode. So we get over there and they point to the bottom and in some trees there is a 40 incher bedded with his back to us I say ?Are you going after him? and they say no we need to go to work I was like YES. So we get a plan, we go after him he was 540 when we first saw him, and we got to 300. I lay down get a rest and I thought should I wait for him to stand up and I no more thought that and he did and we went CRAP that's a elk. Well so much for my 40 incher so we start to go back and my dad says (on the radio) threes a buck on the hill next you. Well after a few shots and a pack job strait up a hill the rest is history. On a side note, I do not think he would have made it through the winter he had six teeth.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom