Bucks in the tall grass (pics)

F

freedivr2

If only that buck knew what that overly optimistic magpie was thinkin......

Great pics again, DK. Thank you for posting, mucho appreciadoed by all, amigo (them spanish lessons are paying off!). Keep em comin and good luck shed hunting!!!!!!

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
Nice photos Jeff.That magpie shot is pretty cool.There's a few bucks in there(most of them) that I wouldn't mind getting a shot at with the muzzleloader this year ;)

By the way is imagestation not working anymore? Thanks for sharing the pics.

T

topit

sweet pics I wish I knew how you get so close. I quess it takes practice huh.

C

Collin

Nice pics! Exactly what I need to see in the off season. Thank you!

C

cohntr6

Great pictures. Most still are packing headgear, except the one. See any with no antlers? Its getting to be that time! Did you pick up anything on your hike?
Jeff

R

ridgewalker

GREAT PICS.!! The first and last one are AWESOME!! Thanks.

R

ridgetop

Great pics Jeff! Thanks for posting up another batch! That is pretty neat with the magpie!

A

AZbowhntr

Awesome pictures. How far are you away from them. Looks like your standing right in the middle of them.

D

DeerKing

Thanks for the nice comments guys. This may be the last hard horned critters until October, but I'll probably find a few dinks :) in velvet between now and then.

Bucksnort - Imagestation has been working sporadically lately, I gave up on it. Email me, got a few things to discuss

cohnt - Last week probably 50% of the bucks were still toting headgear, as of today I'd say that number is closer to 10%. Saw 12-15 mature bucks that had dropped since last weekend.

Ant

Great Pics as usual DK. Thanks for posting. I really like the eigth and ninth I think they are that guy has some nice mass.

H

Hornseeker

Great Pictures DK! You sure make a guy think about hunting that country!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom