110236.jpg

110241.jpg

110242.jpg

110244.jpg

110238.jpg

110240.jpg

110230.jpg

110229.jpg

If only that buck knew what that overly optimistic magpie was thinkin......

Great pics again, DK. Thank you for posting, mucho appreciadoed by all, amigo (them spanish lessons are paying off!). Keep em comin and good luck shed hunting!!!!!!

Nice photos Jeff.That magpie shot is pretty cool.There's a few bucks in there(most of them) that I wouldn't mind getting a shot at with the muzzleloader this year ;)

By the way is imagestation not working anymore? Thanks for sharing the pics.

Great pictures. Most still are packing headgear, except the one. See any with no antlers? Its getting to be that time! Did you pick up anything on your hike?
Jeff

Great pics Jeff! Thanks for posting up another batch! That is pretty neat with the magpie!

Awesome pictures. How far are you away from them. Looks like your standing right in the middle of them.

Thanks for the nice comments guys. This may be the last hard horned critters until October, but I'll probably find a few dinks :) in velvet between now and then.

Bucksnort - Imagestation has been working sporadically lately, I gave up on it. Email me, got a few things to discuss

cohnt - Last week probably 50% of the bucks were still toting headgear, as of today I'd say that number is closer to 10%. Saw 12-15 mature bucks that had dropped since last weekend.

Great Pics as usual DK. Thanks for posting. I really like the eigth and ninth I think they are that guy has some nice mass.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom