Bull Down & Out in Unit 76!

Morty

LAST EDITED ON Sep-08-09 AT 04:55PM (MST)[p]Just got out of the hills this weekend after a successfull hunt DO IT YOURSELF ARCHERY HUNT. I called in a healthy 4X5 Fri night & shot hime at 25 yards, had him out to the truck sat & back home. Bulls were screaming all night and most of the morning. Heard some cows mewing, great action. I probably could have waited for a bigger bull, but a filled tag this early is a trophy to me! Thanks to those who offered any advice.

Good for you! Do you have any pictures that you wouldn't mind posting?

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never has and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

Good job. Any bull in taken in those rough mountains is a good one. Enjoy your trophy and some fine eating. If you don't mind post some photos of your hunt/country/harvest.
Leonard

Congrats, pics please.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom