Bull Elk Fight

thehighdesert

LAST EDITED ON Oct-06-19 AT 03:05PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-06-19 AT 02:14?PM (MST)

These 2 nice bulls fought for over 20 minutes. This short video clip highlights some of the battle. Turn it up and enjoy!

cool video....while they're fighting that raghorn is banging the chicks.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Thanks for sharing, awesome video and brings back fond memories of a 6 X 7 and 6 X 6 trotting fifteen feet apart in Montana a number of years ago on a bow hunt. Brought the 6 X 6 home with me. Never forget thinking as I was watching them thinking I need to take a picture and then I thought, no I need to stick one of them!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-08-19 AT 09:55PM (MST)[p]LOL! The satellite bull at 3:38 is like "C'mon baby, we got about 2 minutes before they notice us"

Sneaky attempt while the other had his back turned at 4:04.

Oh and by the way, fantastic video. Great resolution and sound. Thank you for sharing!

Awesome video! Glad you shared it. Fun to watch for sure. They really go after each other.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Awesome video... always have wanted to see something like this in the field but haven't yet. Kind of makes me surprised that you don't see more broken bulls walking around in November if they're all fighting like this!

So did the lil bull get the action or did the 2 big ones decide to quit fighting and take care of the hot cow.

Great video.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Gator both bulls finally separated and headed up the draw where the young bull and hot cow exited. Not sure what the outcome was. Thanks for watching!

Hoping that young one pulled a fast one on those two old guys.
LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom