BUMMER

Well here ya got till the mid of March for cougar & bobcat then turkey. All year long for coyotes or go fishing.

Shoot a ton of coyotes, work on reloading for all my guns(try to find the perfect load), Practice long range shooting at baloons tied to sage, work with the new German ShortHair Puppy, go fishing with the little lady, scout for deer and , ride the quad, Shoot the bow, BBQ, and many more......Oh yeah, I squeeze in a little work if I have to.....:)

May through August
M-F after work I go flyfishing until dark, drink beer then go to bed.
Sat and Sun-fly fish or play golf, drink beer. to hell with bed.

Paul,
I'm leaving next Tuesday headed back to MT to fill a cow Elk tag.
Then come home and start figuring out where and what to apply for this next hunting season.

Brian

Kilowatt,
Have a safe and fun time on your cow elk hunt!

Are you going to get a set of tire chains and drive your hot rod on the hunt?:)

Steelhead fishing is just starting to get good up north here. That will last till April 1. Then turkey. Then the dog days of summer......

Steve

i've got spring turkey in april. other than that i shoot at coyotes, fish a little and shoot turtles in my friend's pond (a lot more fun than you'd think).

Krusty.jpg

I have a pig and quail hunt the 27th thru the 30th. Then some icefishing. Then turkey in April. Then Bass fishing thru may/june. Then Time to start scouting for the archery deer hunt.

Have a Javelina hunt in mid feb. Other that that, all the hunting buddies get together in march for one last little outing to conclude the season. We call it a fishing trip, but more of just a weekend to get away and tell tall tales about past hunts and stuff and to strategize about the fall hunts around the corner.. Oh yeah, and spend a lot of time on MM.com

Bigdeer,

Born to Hunt, forced to Work.

Bowhunt for whitetails til the end of Jan.
Preserve hunt for Chukars w/ my Labs til the end of Mar.
Turkey hunt in April & May.
Hang-out, party, and be a decent husband til mid-august.
Start scout'in and practicing for Sept. bowhunting.
(p.s.- the 2 mos. of being a decent husband gets me the other 10 for hunting---what a sweet deal, huh?):7

april through may its Bear and cougar. Then flyfishing in the early summer. In July is off to alaska for Kings in the Kenai and Kasilof.

Breeding! New woman in my life!(she's hot and half my age!)
She won't hunt,likes fishing,cooks,cleans and can out ride most my frinds! OO I want Kings too! May try the Kenai Cache! Making plans now! Waiting friend coming back from some Island off the coast Italy(I think?) called Diablo Garcia (flys C-130'S).
The military has a fish camp by the Kasilof right?
He say's its a nice place to stay also! I should know by Monday late want we are going to plan!
rackmaster

i think i'll just go to the hills every day and go scoutin' and picture takin' till the end of february, then the rest of the year i'll do the same ....geez i love my job....

Now that deer season is over all I do until spring is follow my daughters basketball team. Looks like a possible run towards the State Championship Tourney??? They were ranked 7th this morning. After that ride my horse, fish, work on fence etc. Can't wait until the crappie start spawning--fun to catch great to eat.

Phantom Hunter

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom