oldoregon

Very Active Member
turkeys in my yard!

fa570b8e.jpg

my first buck!
fa570d01.jpg

One of dads bucks, (awesome cheater)!
fa570e28.jpg

Some does! (i was falling trees, and these does just stood there, waiting for me to finish so they could eat the moss and lichen off the fallen tree, they do this every winter, heavy snow or not)
fa57137c.jpg

Later Yall!!!!
mule-deer.gif

i was beginning to wonder why nobody answered this post, thin i figured it out, it says od, not of!

Later Yall!!!!
mule-deer.gif

Nice pictures . The buck I got this year looks about like yours.
Your dads deer is nice what did he score 200, 32 inches wide with that cheater.

O-O,

Sometimes posts dont get hits, thats the way it is, dragging it back to the top and throwing a tantrum doesnt do it either.

Mike
at235.gif

Are O-O and wrangler the same person??? Im thinking that they might be.....they keep showing up on the same posts....they are also the first to respond to each others posts?????Hmmmmmm....me thinks I smell something fishy!!

I knew it!!! His dad is Cousin Eddie from National Lampoons Christmas Vacatation.

bathrobe.jpg

Mike
at235.gif

You guys are way too funny! LMFAO reading this post and the other one.
It wouldn't surprise me at all if OO went and registered under a new name. He did it before on Moosie's site. He hasn't be in the spotlight much since his whole doe incident, so I can see him craving for some more attention now.
But, I have noticed a silent CASSeyboy lately. Has he finally learned to keep his yap shut or has OO and him teamed up? We may never know. Tune in soon for another great episode of AS THE STOMACH TURNS!

Bash me all you like, but please dont make fun of my dad! He has killed alot of big muleys, and has been hunting for longer than most of you have lived!

Later Yall!!!!
mule-deer.gif

oldoregon
When you get some time could you post some pictures of your dads big bucks. Thanks.

O-O,

I hope you realize that this is all in good fun, no harm intended. Just quit leaving the dang door so wide open for us to take pokes at ya.

Mike
at235.gif

BCBOY, I am not wrangler, I have NEVER HEARD OF HIM!! and i really dont think it is funny that you guys keep comparing us, I made this post so you-guys could see my pictures, not so i could be made fun of. Grandpa Nasty, My dad sold all his anlers when he moved from Afton to Oregon.

Later Yall!!!!
mule-deer.gif

Cass, uh, I mean Old Organ,
I think you know that someone else has been in a habit of saying things like that last one. "My dad sold all his bucks, but they were freakin' monsters. Several would be the New State Record for sure."
I give you credit, you did post up some pics of your family's deer. Good on you. But, don't hand us some BS to go along with them. Remember we've seen these lines all before.
Seriously, tell us more 'bout the Bigfoot.

You guys are brutal and relentless! :)

O-O...I've been to Wallowa County many times, one of the most beautiful places in Oregon. I used to rifle hunt elk in the Cottonwood and Cook Creek country in the Chesnimnus. Killed a whitetail buck out near Flora with a smokepole several years ago. You have any info about the turkey hunting north of town you'd be willing to share?

Don't leave it hangin' out so far, and maybe these guys won't tug on it so hard! ;)

treekiller

OO, is that a coues deer rack you got there?
Buck Spy, your thoughts ? You seem to be a wealth of info re those critters.

Woody

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom