Bundy

feddoc

Long Time Member
No, not Al.

The long ordeal for Cliven Bundy his sons, Ryan, Ammon, Mel and Dave, and the peaceful protesters who came to their defense during the successful standoff of government thugs in 2014 at the Bundy ranch in Bunkerville, Nevada, is over only in so far as the appeal by the Trump Justice Department (DOJ) of the eventual dismissal of their indictment is concerned. Yesterday, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit affirmed the dismissal of the case by Obama-appointed federal Judge Gloria Navarro, who, despite her animus toward the Bundys and me, was forced to jettison it after it was revealed during trial that DOJ prosecutors had engaged in prosecutorial abuse that rose to the level of crimes.

Doesn't Bundy Always Win?

A Few Bundy's Showed up at the Illegal ATV Ride at Recapture a Few Years ago!

Commissioner Lyman Told Everybody the Day of the Ride to Not Go Past the Gate!

Bundy's Said F'That & Rode Past/Through the Closed Area/Gate!

But Guess Who Was Never Cited/Charged?

The crimes against the Bundys that the Obama Justice Department perpetrated, and furthered at the department during the Trump years, must not be swept aside, if the nation is ever to have any semblance of a return to law and order. And, President Trump, above all, who has supported ranchers like the Bundys in the past, even if his rogue DOJ also tried to have them thrown in the slammer for life, should now demand the prosecution of the prosecutors. This is important if Trump, after his recent ill-advised commutation of the sentence of Roger Stone's prison sentence, is to have any credibility that he is the law-and-order president in taking on Joe Biden this fall.

Go to www.freedomwatchusa.org

The Bundys aren't heros. They are DEADBEATS. Somehow ranchers all over are capable of paying grazing fees.

Its also pretty ironic that the 9th circuit(the Connie lib court in San Fran) is the court that saved their worthless azzes.

They are STEALING from each of us. They graze on public land.

Bad gov FBI doesnt change anything. Just means in the end the gov took responsibility fir their actions. Bundys is stealing from us right now as we speak

You Know Hossy!

Because His Last Name is Bundy!

It's Kinda Like the Rioters at the Protests!

The Law Rounds them up Later & Some PANTY WASTE Jude Turns them Loose anyway!

What Good is the Law If You Can't Enforce it?

Or Only Enforce it upon a Chosen Few?

I dont know.

Never pass a law you can't or won't enforce. It makes you look weak. That goes for grazing or ATV riding. It also makes the law abiding people feel stupid.

We have struggling legal marijuana growers who pay their fees and taxes and are ham strung with regulations living next door to illegal growers making a killing in the black market without any over sight.

You Know Hossy!

"And some pantry waste judge lets the drug dealers go"
-RIP Charlie Daniels

The Bundys aren't heros. They are DEADBEATS. Somehow ranchers all over are capable of paying grazing fees.

Its also pretty ironic that the 9th circuit(the Connie lib court in San Fran) is the court that saved their worthless azzes.

Bad gov FBI doesnt change anything. Just means in the end the gov took responsibility fir their actions. Bundys is stealing from us right now as we speak

The same district court that wont let Wyoming hunt bears????

You Know Hossy!

He wasn’t sited because it was those dumbass Blandingites that put it together. Feds should have did what the did to Dr. Redd.

But...................!

Did Dr. REDD Deserve to Die over a 25.00 Bead?

If What I Read was True His Wife had Way More Goodies than He Ever Picked up?

Sounded like the NARC Ended up Killing himself as well?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Blandingites & Lyman Mighta Planned it!

But Lyman Told Em all the Day the Ride took Place to not go through/Past that Gate!

When You Tell a Bundy 'NOT' to do something,what do they do?

It'd Be kinda Like Telling these F'N TARDS To Keep their ATV's/Side X Sides on Legal Trails/Roads!

He wasn’t sited because it was those dumbass Blandingites that put it together. Feds should have did what the did to Dr. Redd.

Yup

My Question is This:

If They Prosecuted Every Human for Picking up a Piece of Pottery at Recapture,How Many TARDS would be in Jail?

My Question is This:

If They Prosecuted Every Human for Picking up a Piece of Pottery at Recapture,How Many TARDS would be in Jail?

No I don’t work for them anymore. 11 years was enough. Not sure how many would be arrested. It was a larger scale than just pieces of pottery though. Digging up graves, full pots and class E smithsonian style stuff work big bucks.

Ya I Hear You on that!

You've looked on the Ground around Recapture,Right?

Always amazed me to wonder how many people have took a few pieces home!

And it's still laying everywhere!

Must of been a major Pot Making area?

Ya I Hear You on that!

You've looked on the Ground around Recapture,Right?

Always amazed me to wonder how many people have took a few pieces home!

And it's still laying everywhere!

If you drop down anywhere on the Mesa there is some impressive stuff, to this day to find. But they dug up graves too, that’s the disturbing thing.

Must of been a major Pot Making area?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom