Bura Nut Moderator??????

A

AZNative

Hey Allen, I notices it looks like you might be the moderator for this Coues site now. Is there any truth to it?? If so, congrat's. I have always thought your views were right in line in being politically correct. Great Job!

Kent

I know, can you beleive who let let in these places!

Actually I think it's a good thing. There used to be different mod's way back, but some of them got on a power trip and kept deleting posts, just cause they didn't like the view or the person...actually I think Bura will do a good job. I'm glad he got it...BTW- see who the Mod for the Antelope forum is? Sheesh...talk about crazy! hehe

Scott G.

Yeah I know, Brian was on medication when he put me on as moderator. Basically, this Coues forum has a bunch of good guys/gals and we just need to keep it civil, try not to bash each other too much. I think this whole website thing is pretty good for all of us, and want to see it continue. Thanks..... Allen Taylor......

Well, I guess if we have to have a moderator to watch us, Bura is about the best choice. Have you seen how many posts this guy has? Yikes!

Besides, I agree with the notion that Bura seems to be about the most "stable" among us - I have yet to see him lash out at anyone.

All Hale - The President! Good Luck. From now on, it will be "yes sir", and "no sir" from me. I don't want to upset you in any way... Sir.

Bura is now officially the MAN!!! Hopefully the babysitting duties will not be as bad as they sound! I have complete faith that we are now in good hands!
Bret M.

Bura,
Congrats on being the new moderator,The choice is good you will do well.

smiley-faces-toast-beers.gif

Tagline

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom