Burris customer service and support

NORKALNIMROD

I just want to give Burris some positive recognition.
Less than a month ago I was about to toss two Landmark binoculars that I have owned for 10-15 years. Both binoculars were damaged. One binoculars prisms were out of alignment from years of use by one of my sons. The other binocular was damaged in a serious fall in which my youngest son was taken out by ambulance and his hunting partner was life flighted. On a whim I contacted Burris, told them what I had and what had happened to them. Burris said "send them in". So I did. About a week later I received a new Drop tine binocular from them. Today the second binocular arrived. I am seriously impressed with their service and never expected them to replace a product that old at no cost other than the postage to ship them to Burris.

Norkal

"One can take my life but not my faith or my
confidence. I fear none and respect all."

Nork,

That is good to know since I have a few trouble free Burris scopes. I like a company that stands behind their gear.

Hasbean

I agree that Burris customer service is great! They replaced my old Signature Series Binos that my 4 year old daughter broke with a brand new updated pair of signature series! Glad to see they stand by their product no questions asked!

I fell with rifle slung and it bent the tube..sent it in and week later I had a new scope...that's service....
I had their 8x42 Signature binos that I didn't baby and they finally needed repaired so I sent them in and to my surprise received a brand new HD version free of charge. Besides great customer service those binos are pretty dang good for the price point.

I just. Bought a new, well old Remington model 721 in 06 fixing to put a a scope on the old girl and I just might have to take a look at what they have. Any recommendations in their line.

I had their 8x42 Signature binos that I didn't baby and they finally needed repaired so I sent them in and to my surprise received a brand new HD version free of charge. Besides great customer service those binos are pretty dang good for the price point.
I give Burris an A plus on CService !!! They produce great equipment that’s tough & lasts years, & their customer service is fabulous!!! They will back their products no questions asked. Those are facts !
Jerry Gold in Windsor, Colorado ???

Burris builds the toughest scopes this side of nightforce and have great customer service as well. I now have Burris optics on most of my rifles.

I just. Bought a new, well old Remington model 721 in 06 fixing to put a a scope on the old girl and I just might have to take a look at what they have. Any recommendations in their line.
I’ve used a Burris 6x18 Variable Power with Front End Focus Objective For Parallex & it’s never had any problems, is crystal clear no matter the weather, on a 7 MM REM Mag- it’s old (25 years)- it will outlast me ! Never changes POI- adjustments are perfect & crisp. Stake my life on that rifle & scope. Ruger M 77 rifle from 1972 with tang safety. On 2 Nd barrel.
Good Hunting & Enjoy every minute !
Jerry Gold in Windsor, Colorado ???

I had the verocity 5x20 and it was a fantastic 1st focal scope. Don’t pay retail prices for their stuff though, plenty of discounts out there.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom