Burris Spotting Scopes

SLIVER

Very Active Member
I am looking at the Landmark 20-80x 80mm and was wondering what you boys thought of this product. I know that it is in expensive scope but I have been impressed with there optics in the past. Ant info would be helpful. Good, Bad, or otherwise
THANKS

}}-SLIVER-->

Howdy,
I don't have that particular model, but I do have a 15X-60X Landmark. It was one of the first ones Burris came out with. It isn't much. I only use it at the range anymore. Just too much color aborration.

Coach

Don't know if it matters but when I bought my Burris Fullfield II I sent them an email asking if it was still manufactured in the the United States. (Their advertising in Cabelas's indicates Burris is made in the USA.) Their reply was that they have never made their own spotting scopes and anything Fullfield II and down in price is "assembled overseas of US and other parts".

The FFII has been a good scope for me. The spotting scope that came with it is not very good but it was free.

BM

When I bought my Nikon Sky & Earth spotter, I was trying to decide between that one and the Burris 15-45x60. The guy from the store said he owned the Burris and that I should buy the Nikon because he likes that one better, and the price difference is minimal. Nikon also makes the Sky & Earth scope in a 20-60x80. I like mine and think it's about as good as it gets for the money I spent.

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

My dad bought the 15-45x60 a couple years ago.....For as little as he uses a spotting scope you cant really beat it.
On the other hand I tend to use the spotter quite a bit more than he does and I think that for a little more money you can deffinatley get better glass.
YB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom