Bush is doing something right!

H

huntindude

I know it's hard to believe but it's true. the only good idea he's had and it's been on the back burner for years.

He want's to keep tightening the border security and put into place a work permit system where workers can come up and work but have to go back . the details aren't worked out but he thinks with the new leadership in congress this is his chance, I wish him luck as this would be a win win deal for everyone. the only thing I'd like to see that won't happen is to deport all the illegals and make them come back under the new program, that won't happen.

I SECOND THAT LAST PART ABOUT THEY ALL GET DEPORTED AND THEN HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE NEW SYSTEM. I SURE HOPE THIS PASSES SO WE CAN GET THIS ISSUE UNDER CONTROL. "I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK ENGLISH WHEN I ORDER D**MN HAMBURGER"

BUGLEMN

JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST!!!

IF HE HAD ANY GUTS AT ALL HE'D GIVE THEM ALL A ONE WAY TICKET BACK TO SOUTH OF THE BORDER!!!

I'M WITH BUGLEMN!!!

WHEN I ORDER A HAMBURGER I WANT A FRICKEN HAMBURGER,NOT A TACO BURGER!!!

I'M SICKEN FRICKEN TIRED OF THE BULL$HIT THAT GOES ON IN THIS COUNTRY!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING WHERE THE AMERICAN PRIDE IS IN THIS COUNTRY???

RE: JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST!!!

WHY DON'T YOU CALL THE PARENTS OF THE 11 YEAR OLD GIRL THAT JUST GOT RAPED BY AN ILLEAGAL THATS BEEN HERE FOR 6-8 MONTHS & SEE WHAT THEY GOT TO SAY???

THE ONLY bobcat ASKING THE PRESIDENT TO GET SMART & SEND THEM HOME!!!

Huntindude doesnt want to send them home too quickly. He want's them to work on his Farm...He really doesn't care much about the trouble, expense or crimes they commit while in the USA. He just wants to save a few buck$ on farm labor!
Typical Left winger!

Dude is right on this one. Get real rednecks. You can't send half the state of California home at our expense.

Unemployment in Utah is at 2%. There is a smarter and a better way to deal with this than the initial knee jerk reaction of "OH< SEND THEM ALL HOME CAUSE THEIR ILLEGAL AND STUFF AND ILLEGAL MEANS LIKE BREAK'N LAWS N" STUFF...SO THEIR BAD N' STUFF."

Give us all the redneck plan. Lets see....

#1 Send them home
#2 Shoot them when they come back

WOW! How many beers did it take to come up with that political discourse?

"One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Moss your ignorant if you don't think the Mexicans help our economy, not so much for the price they work for but the jobs they do nobody else will. for what I'm paying farm help these days you'ld think kids or unemployed people would be interested, not at all they're too good for hard manual labor. don't worry your job in the Walmart perfume dept. is safe, that's not their type of work.

#1 Send them home
#2 Shoot them when they come back

So, what's the down side?

>#1 Send them home
>#2 Shoot them when they come
>back
>
>So, what's the down side?

REALLY TALL LAWN !!!!!

JB

Woodruffhunter,

The "Legal" Latino is a vital part of our economy. All illegals
should be shipped home, period.

As much as people say the illegal helps our economy they also
hurt it ie. free health care and no taxes....

Interesting , all anyone wants to talk about is shooting Mexicans. you don't care what Bush is doing about this matter? or is it that you still don't beleive he actually has a good idea?

I have employed hundreds of people in my life, but I have never hired an illegal immigrant to save a few bucks or to encourge illegal immigration. Our citizens need to pay their bills also.
My employees earned social security, did'nt expect a handout!Our citizens are not a burden on our medical, hospitalization, legal system and welfare, but illegal immigrants are.
My ancesters came from a foriegn country and went to work immediately to become US Citizens.
I know, welfare for all is the Liberal way. We could'nt expect people to earn their own way, they might develop pride in themselves.

TM!

Dude;
this is another subject where you and I can come to agreement on. I think Bush is trying to do something about it, but finding it hard to do so. This is due to trying to appease the WASP conservative rednecks on one end, and the ultra liberals on the other end and all of them are members of congress.
Being raised in CA. I have worked beside many Mexican farm labors in my teen years. I known many Mexican families that I would be very happy to have as a neighbor and are welcome in my home anytime. What I have observed over the years is that in the past the vast majority of the Mexicans were hard working with very strong family values. This is still true in the marjority of the ones here today, but we have also seen a strong influx of criminal types who have also came across the border with the ones who just came here to work and improve their family's lives.
I do not feel that we should do a "blanket deportation" of all of them. they should be offered working immigrant status under several restrictions. They must pay a nominal fee that is sufficent to cover any cost for getting them registered, to conduct a nation wide check for warrants, and any criminal violations here in the U.S. and in Mexico. Any and all found to have felony warrants, prior felony convictions will be deported and not allowed back in. We need also to work out a program where they pay towards any medical insurance so it will not over burden our welfare system. They will not be allowed to go on welfare while on the "Immigrant Work Program". Their status should be renewed every three years with new checks for possible felony crimes and deportation if found. they should have the right to work towards becoming a American citizen as any other immigrant is allowed.
After this program is in force for one year, any illegal ones who failed to register as immigrant workers will be deported and not allowed to register in the Immigrant worker program. Any one caught sneaking into the U.S. after this program will be deported and also not allowed to enter into the program at a later date. This last part will have a very strong tendency to stop further illegal entry into this country.
Of course there will be other details to work out, but I feel this will work if ran right, and would be acceptable by most Americans and the majority of the immigrant workers themselfs.
What do you think???
RELH

RELH,

You do have some good points. However, I do not think there
should be any type of compromise. They broke the law. Why should
they get any type of reward? I would rather reward someone who takes the necessary steps (application) from there own country.

Making compromises only encourages more to break the law (IMO).

Most Latino immigrants are great workers and great people. I would hire documented, legal immigrant for sure.

With a booming economy, we are faced with a shortage of workers. I don't have a complete solution. But I don't believe
compromising with illegal alien's is viable.

I agree, I think what you've said is close to Bush's idea. we have a problem, we need them and they need us. if we adopt a plan as you've discribed it works for all of us.

My God I hate to even utter these words but.................................I agree with Dude........................the horor the horor.....LMAO :)

LAST EDITED ON Apr-10-07 AT 07:51AM (MST)[p]My exact thoughts 202

LOL

LAST EDITED ON Apr-10-07 AT 09:48AM (MST)[p]The company I work for employed 85 people last year.

Over 80% were hispanic. They had Visas and loved to be here in this country.

We paid them $14.00 per hour to do landscape construction.

We spent over $1000 advertising for help in the papers and online.

3 white high school students applied and we gave them jobs. They quit within 1 month.

Cry me a river about your Grandparents becoming citizens when they got here. If you think the citizenship process is the same now as it was in 1930 you are crazy! It takes the average person almost 10 years to become a citizen.

We must fix the broken system if we want it to work. For those of you with better ideas.......real ideas.....post them here.

Last week we advertised for an area manager at $50,000 per year with a company truck. We got one applicant from Portugal. When you get rid of people by making it harder to come to America what do you think will happen to the labor market here? Will it get better or worse? Will that attract more companies to the area or less? Will that make your house price go up or down? It is all linked. Post your solution to the problem.

By the way, the hispanics I have working for me now paid over $2000 each this last month when they came back from Mexico to renew their visas. Can you imagine? They pay $2000 for the privilage of working here for 9 months away from their families. What American would do that? They would like to bring their little children with them but the obstacles are too many. These men, for the most part, are better men than I. The vast majority of them are good people who cry tears when they leave their families to come here. Can you blame them for coming. They are mad at the illegals as well. They see them as cheaters. We all live on the same dirt. Treat each other a little better and see what good comes from it.

>
>WHY DON'T YOU CALL THE PARENTS
>OF THE 11 YEAR OLD
>GIRL THAT JUST GOT RAPED
>BY AN ILLEAGAL THATS BEEN
>HERE FOR 6-8 MONTHS &
>SEE WHAT THEY GOT TO
>SAY???
>
>THE ONLY bobcat ASKING THE PRESIDENT
>TO GET SMART & SEND
>THEM HOME!!!

Do you want to translate?? They are here illegaly as well as the rapist......

LAST EDITED ON Apr-10-07 AT 09:55AM (MST)[p]Bobcat....

Last night on the news here in Utah I saw a white man arrested for blowing a hole in the back of a womans head with a gun.

A white man sentenced for molesting 3 little girls in Hooper.

A white man arrested for stabbing a woman in the back.

A white woman for stabbing her boyfriend in the back at a park.

No illegals on the news last night. Guess it was abnormally quiet for the illegals huh? Come on....lets get real about who is creating these problems.

The best question for our country to ask is "What can we do" not try to blame others for their being here. We allowed our relaxed borders to let them in. We should have made it easier to become a legal citizen. We should have secured the border sooner.

What can we do now to fix the problem? Support someone with a plan. Who has a plan? Bush. Does anyone else seem to have a plan?

Please! Anyone else with a better idea? (other than shoot them with a shotgun....we know it is humorous but come on...give us a real plan that is not breaking the law)

Yes the system is broken.

In todays computer age it seems that some simple application rules could be made so that most of the background check is completed prior to applying.

Let say have your country of orgin police dempartment - fax or certified letter to the immigration office on your "rap sheet". This is done by the individual - rather than someone from our country do this. If anything other than a misdomeanor then sorry charlie.

Second a background check done by an american buisness that is certified to do this. This also has to be paid for by the applicant.

Once those are complete then the applicant fills out an application and pays an application fee.

Once approved - given an id with an # similar to our SS# for tax purposes.

A few precautions to make it very very difficult for fraud.

And - cool new guest worker. If worker makes over a set $ amount a year - he / she can stay - otherwise - back to your country of origin.

Aspen!!!

I DON'T WATCH THE NEWS AS MUCH AS SOME OF YOU DO!!!

AND I SURELY DON'T SUCK UP EVERYTHING THEY SAY LIKE SOME OF YOU DO!!!

BUT BY GOD PULL YOUR HEAD OUT!!!

WHO DO YOU THINKS RESPONSIBLE FOR 85% OF THE DRIVE-BY'S IN SLC???

HANG THEM WHITES AS WELL THAT ARE BREAKING THE LAWS & YOU'LL SEE A DRASTIC REDUCTION IN CRIME!!!

YOU EVER WONDERED WHY THEY DO IT???

WELL THINK FOR 5 FRICKEN SECONDS!!!

BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT!!!

THATS WHY!!!

I'M AGAINST ALL THESE LOWLIFE BA$TARDS,NOT JUST CERTAIN RACES!!!

THESE JOKERS THAT FLOAT IN ON A BOAT,SEND THEM BACK TOO!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

As I've told you before Dude, the program already exists. A friend of mine in Virginia, a tobacco farmer, used it for a few years before he died.

I do know it's hard to get good help these days. Nobody wants to work. That could end up being the death of us someday.

JUDAS FRICKIN PRIEST!!!

YOU'RE RIGHT eel!!!

HERE'S WHAT WORRIES ME!!!

ALOT OF THE YOUNGER GENERATION DON'T CARE/WANT TO WORK,RIGHT???

WTF IS THEIR KIDS GONNA BE LIKE???

ANSWERS PLEASE Aspen!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

RE: JUDAS FRICKIN PRIEST!!!

I VOTED FOR GEORGE BUSH TWO TIMES, HE IS MY PRESIDENT AND I WOULD HAPPILY VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN IF I HAD THE CHANCE. THERE HAVE BEEN ZERO HOME GROUND ATTACKS SINCE 09/11/2001. THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE THINGS MY PRESIDENT IS DOING ! OUR PLACE HERE IN SOUTHERN ARIZONA USED TO BE 38 SECTIONS TOTAL. IT HAS BEEN IN OUR FAMILY FOR 5 GENERATIONS. AT NO TIME NOW, OR IN THE PAST HAS ANY ILLEGAL ANYONE EVER BEEN HIRED, OR WORKED ON THIS GROUND. BOTTOM LINE- IT CAN BE DONE, IT HAS BEEN DONE FOR MANY YEARS, LONG BEFORE ME OR ANY OF YOU PENNY RUBBERS HAVE BEEN AROUND- YOU JUST HAVE TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND FREAKING DO IT ! THE WORKERS ON THIS GROUND HAVE HAD A GOOD JOB, PAID WELL, FED, CLOTHED, AND INSURED- HEALTHCARE IF NEEDED WAS PAID IN FULL BY MY FAMILY. THEY ARE PAID BY MY FAMILY. THEY HAVE TAXES REMOVED, THEY PAY SOCIAL SECURITY, THEY ARE LEGAL MEXICANS- THEY DID THE PAPERWORK- THEY STOOD IN LINES, SOME OF THEM WERE HERE BEFORE LINES. MEN WOMEN CHILDREN- SO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO CALL ME WHATEVER- COOL. I HAVE SAID BEFORE NOT ONE OF YOU- OR ANYONE ELSE IS EVER GOING TO WORRY ME, OR HURT MY FEELINGS. I'LL THROW KNUCKLES WITH ANYONE ANYTIME, WIN LOSE OR DRAW YOUR GOING TO KNOW ME WHEN WERE DONE ! THESE LAZY ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE HURTING OUR ECONOMY, THESE WOMEN WHO ARE 8 MONTHS PREGNANT AND CROSS ILLEGALLY, GET CAUGHT, FAKE A TUMMY ACHE, THEN HAVE THIER MEXICAN BABIES IN OUR HOSPITALS, PAID FOR BY YOU, ME, AND THE LEGAL MEXICANS- ARE HURTING OUR ECONOMY.

ANY ONE OF YOU WHO DO NOT THINK THAT ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVING THIER BABIES IN AMERICAN HOSPITALS WITH NO MONEY, NO INSURANCE, AND NO WAY TO PAY THE HOSPITAL FOR HAVING THE BABY- IS NOT HURTING OUR ECONOMY, STAND UP AND LET ME HEAR YOU ?

I WATCH A LITTLE TV SHOW CALLED THE FIRST 48, IT IS A CRIME SHOW THAT HAS ACTUAL DETECTIVES SOLVING THE CRIMES IN REAL LIFE, TRYING TO SOLVE THEM IN 48 HOURS AFTER THE CRIME WAS COMMITTED. THERE HAS BEEN 4 EPISODES OF THE 33 I HAVE WATCHED THAT THE CRIMES WERE COMMITTED BY ILLEGAL ALIENS, AGAINST ILLEGAL ALIENS, AND AGAINST AMERICAN CITIZENS. IN EVERY SINGLE EPISODE THE ILLEGAL ALIENS WHO COMMITTED THESE CRIMES, INCLUDING MURDER, DRIVE BY SHOOTINGS ENDING IN MURDER, DRUG SALES ENDING IN MURDER, AND CHILD CUSTODY ENDING IN MURDER. EVERY SINGLE ILLEGAL ALIEN WHO COMMITTED THESE MURDERS RAN BACK INTO MEXICO, AND WERE NEVER CAUGHT. ALL OF THEM LEFT FINGERPRINTS AT THE SCENES OF THESE CRIMES- NONE OF THEM ARE IN THE CRIMINAL SYSTEM BECAUSE THEY ARE ILLEGAL ALIENS. THEY CAME INTO THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY, THEY BROUGHT/SOLD DRUGS, THEY COMMITTED MURDERS AGAINST OTHER ILLEGAL ALIENS, THEY COMMITTED MURDERS AGIANST LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZENS- GRANDPA'S, GRANDMA'S, FATHERS, MOTHERS, ONE CHILD- THEY DID ALL OF THIS- THEN JUST WALKED BACK ACROSS THE BORDER INTO MEXICO NEVER TO BE CAUGHT OR PROSECUTED FOR THESE CRIMES.

ALL OF YOU THAT THINK THIS IS OK STAND UP AND LET ME HEAR YOU ?

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT !

M WAITE, AZ.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-07 AT 04:43AM (MST)[p]ILLEGALS HAVE ALWAYS COST US ALOT OF MONEY!!!

IT AIN'T O.K.!!!

IT AIN'T EVER BEEN O.K.!!!

THESE ILLEGALS ARE OUT OF HAND!!!

Aspen MIGHT TELL YOU DIFFERENT!!!

EVERY NIGHT ON THE LOCAL SLC NEWS,GOMEZ,GONZALEZ,ROMEREZ,RODRIGEZ,DONE THIS,DONE THAT,ETC,ETC!!!

YA,THERES WHITE BOY CITIZENS DOING IT TOO!!!

HANG EM ALL HIGH & LETS SEE IF THERES A CHANGE!!!

YOU'LL NEVER SOLVE THE PROBLEM COMPLETELY BUT LETS QUIT ENHANCING THE PROBLEM WITH LITTLE TO NO PUNISHMENT!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

ONE OF THESE DAYS OUR DOLLAR WILL BE WORTHLESS & ALOT OF THEM WILL HEAD (SOUTH!!!) BACK HOME!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WAITING FOR SEVERAL TO SAY:BUT THEY ARE GOOD WORKERS,YA I'VE WORKED AROUND THEM & THERE ARE SOME HARD WORKING MEXICAN PEOPLE,AS LONG AS THEY ARE LEGAL & NOT CAUSING PROBLEMS I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT BUT LETS GET A GRIP & FACE REALLITY!!!EDIT!!! }> }> }>

I would comment but the consensus seems to be that we need to tell jokes on here instead of think and debate.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom