Bushnell Binoculars

dropper10

With all the tough competition out there in the optic world I never see or hear much about Bushnell?? My son has a pair of Legend M series and in my opinion, pretty sweet glass for the $$. Anyone out there care to chime in on the positives when it comes to Bushnell?? Lots of new models they are putting out there!!

There are some decent models put out by Bushnell but for the money there are better choices. Also their warranty on lower priced units is a joke.

bushnell is still around???....I haven't heard that word in years....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I have the same binos and they have served me well for the last decade without issue. But for the price now days, there is better options. But the Legends are decent glass considering all my friends and family who use comparable binos in the vortex line, have all had to have their binos sent back and worked on or replaced. I'm convinced without vortex warranty, many would be displeased. But the inconvenience of doing so is enough to keep me away.
Binos are useless if they are always in a shop being worked on.

I'm currently close to upgrading mine. Haven?t decided on what yet.

"Wildlife and its habitat cannot speak. So
we must and we will."
Theadore Roosevelt

I own some mid range binos ($600-700) and some that are not considered mid range and believe it or not, you can't tell much of difference between the two. A few months ago I bought a pair 10X42 Redfield Rebels that I love. The glass is really good and clear and they're built tough. Before I bought the Rebels I had bought another pair of mid range binos but ended up returning them because they felt like a toy in my hand next to the Redfield Rebels. They're made by Leupold so basically the same thing but costs a lot less.

If you read the reviews on the Redfield Rebels on multiple websites they're near perfect reviews. I did a lot of research before pulling the trigger on these. I ended up liking them so much that I bought my kids each a set of them.

Here is a link to them: https://www.amazon.com/Redfield-676...&s=gateway&sprefix=redfield+re,aps,171&sr=8-3

My experience is binos from $100-$600 are the same. When you start getting into the $800+ range you notice a big difference in low light situations! I probably use my glass alot more than the next guy and never leave home without the Swarovski 15x56hd's! People will say that's to much glass to pack around or you cant use them without a tripod but those are they guys that road hunt or only spend 6 days a year packing binos.

Do yourself a favor save up buy quality glass!

37205hornkiller.jpg

Let's see, here's a 2-yr. old thread revived by a brandy new member named Wesley who is recommending a site run by a guy named Wesley. What a coincidence, eh? And then lying about it to boot. :rolleyes:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom