Bushnell Elite Spotting Scope

T

TriggerMag

Just want to know if the Bushnell Elite Spotting scope is all that it is cracked up to be. Apparently it is supposed to be quite good for the $$.

I have a friend that has one, and I thought it was a pretty impressive scope that gave a bright clear image when I tried it out in low light. I believe it has a 70mm objective lens that pulls in lots of light. I havent tried it extensively, but I liked what I saw.
A pretty big, heavy piece of equipment, but one that would have its applications, and a good value for the money.

Just my .01

I have the 15-45x60. I guess it's pretty good, considering. It does get noticably darker at high magnification in low light. I don't have a lot to compare it to, but it ain't bad. If you can afford better and will use it a lot, then get better. If this is a stretch for you, it's better than nothing.
HB
If you have any specific questions, shoot me an e-mail.

I've got the 20x60x70 elite and it works very well, I was originaloy going for the Leupold 20x60 but the salesman showed me this one and I thought the glass was better, plus it was a couple hundred dollars less. I don't think you can go wrong for the money.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom