Buy your Points

Hunt4more

Very Active Member
interested in selling your points? I’ll buy them. I’m looking in that 5 to 10 point range. I’ll also pay for your license and tag. NR

How many points do you currently have? What hunt are you looking to draw? I've got 9 NR points. I am guessing you are looking for someone to go in as a party with?

Good luck to you finding someone. Just an FYI… your odds of drawing would be slightly better applying with another NR vs a resident in my opinion. Unless of course the resident has 20 plus points. Lol

Hey Hunt4more
In 2022 nevada statewide Mule Deer sold at the salt lake expo for $140.000 and in 2023 same tag sold for $160.000.
I have 7 NR points I will sell you for ($100.000)
PM me and ill give you my Venmo acc#o_O

Hey Hunt4more
In 2022 nevada statewide Mule Deer sold at the salt lake expo for $140.000 and in 2023 same tag sold for $160.000.
I have 7 NR points I will sell you for ($100.000)
PM me and ill give you my Venmo acc# What does a statewide mule deer tag have to do with this.
Just unfollow

Good luck to you finding someone. Just an FYI… your odds of drawing would be slightly better applying with another NR vs a resident in my opinion. Unless of course the resident has 20 plus points. Lol
I appreciate you 3toe. Someone with around 9-10 bonus points works well for a scenario I have been running. Especially if they like to archery hunt.

Tony, I just checked; I have 10 Non-Ressy muley points. I've drawn bow twice and muzzy once over the years.

I don't need your $$ just sharing is enough good karma for me.

You and your young fella could hunt where/how ya want and so would I.

I"m a 111-113 unit type guy.

I hope all is well,

Robb

Tony, I just checked; I have 10 Non-Ressy muley points. I've drawn bow twice and muzzy once over the years.

I don't need your $$ just sharing is enough good karma for me.

You and your young fella could hunt where/how ya want and so would I.

I"m a 111-113 unit type guy.

I hope all is well,

Robb
Robb I appreciate you, last year and right now. All be damned if I haven’t paid attention to your hospitality. The thing is, if you pay for em you don’t hold onto that feeling of oweing someone and I’m not sure how to make it right with you homie, yet. Let’s keep in touch. Much love captain!

Thanks, No Worries.

I'm trying to find the guy from Tennesse that drew the same units last year to see if wants a 'do over' hunt this fall but I can't find his thread from last august....??

Robb

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom