Bycott Smith's

D

Deadduck

Smith's has a new ad campaign, where they brag about donating $30,000 to the Humane Society. The money comes from people like us, who buy pet products, and they donate a portion of that money to the Humane Society.
The problem is, the Humane Society, spends a large portion of their resources, on anti-hunting propaganda. Do not be fooled by the cute puppy pictures in the ads, the Humane Society is one of the biggest threats that we have to our hunting rights.
I have written Smith's a letter, telling them that I will not shop at their stores, until this practice ends. I would encourage each of you to do the same.

The human society in Casper raffles off a Harley Davidson every year as a fund raiser. As much as I like motorcyles I can not bring myself up to buying one, even though thet are really cheap and you have decent odds. I think they (Smiths, Human Society, ect) use main stream advertisments in order to draw in a crowd that is largly unaware of their practices. Plus Smitsh cost to damn much anyways, and who really needs anything to eat other then some wild gamen meat, LOL!
Michael

>The human society in Casper raffles
>off a Harley Davidson every
>year as a fund raiser.
> As much as I
>like motorcyles I can not
>bring myself up to buying
>one, even though thet are
>really cheap and you have
>decent odds. I think
>they (Smiths, Human Society, ect)
>use main stream advertisments in
>order to draw in a
>crowd that is largly unaware
>of their practices. Plus
>Smitsh cost to damn much
>anyways, and who really needs
>anything to eat other then
>some wild gamen meat, LOL!
>
>Michael

You might want to research your topic a bit further before you besmirch the Casper Humane Society. A friend who donates time at that facility advises me they have no affiliation with the HSUS.

I bet, if that was true then they could have came up with a better name, dont you think?
Micahel

C'mon guys, MH isn't finished yet. Kick him a few times while he is down!! Yahooooooee another one bites the dust at MM.com!! Yipeeeeeeee!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom