c.o.c.k. with a violent past kills a man.

feddoc

Long Time Member
We hadva Rooster tjat came at me constantly. I didn't kick him but kicked at him and he would keep coming back. One day I reached for a stick and he ran screeching away. After that I would pretend I was reaching for a stick and it would run him off. We gave him away eventually.

True story time.

A good life long friend of mine (Homer knows who he is). His mom had 5 chickens and she decided she didn't want them anymore. She told my friend to please get rid of them. The problem was, what do you do with 5 chickens??? A couple weeks go by and his mom kept pestering him do something. So he asked me to help gather them up. We caught them and put them in a cardboard box and put the box in the car. We still had no idea what to do.

We're driving through downtown and stopped at a stop light with no cars around. He told me to dump them out. What??? Dump them out! So I did. The light turned green and we took off. Problem solved.

I remember when I was young…not a chicken story but a bird story. We were fishing at a bass pond and had a goose that thought it was something special. It would hiss at us and try and chase people who were fishing. I never put any thought into it until it came after me.

I really didn’t have any time to think, it was pissed and coming for me. So…I beat the crap out of the goose with my fishing pool. I smacked that thing up side the head three or four times very hard. It never bothered me again. It was funny, it was at my aunt and uncles place. It terrorized everybody but would stay away from me. They asked why and I told them. My aunt was mad but my uncle laughed and asked if he could borrow my sfiahing pool.

When I was little, we had a place where the animals were kept corralled and a handful of yard geese running around and one white one was an ignorant S.O.B. that would chase me. I was petrified of that thing. My mom hated him because it would nip her on the back of the legs. My dad would laugh he thought it was funny that we were scared of a yard bird. One day he was bent over docking a lamb and that sh!t goose come up behind and nipped him right on the love handle… We ate the goose.

I’ve raised Chickens and Turkeys my whole life, Big Black is our Rooster now and he is mean enough to kill a coyote.

Oh sure, whip out the big black one. Like we weren’t already scared enough.

We had a guy here who turned loose his Emu’s a few years back. They killed all the homeless people and rodeo stock at the fairgrounds.

Last edited:
Growing up on a small farm in Michigan, we always had chickens and therefore Roosters around. I had received my very handgun for Christmas from my parents one year, a .36 Colt Navy replica......wore it every day on the farm especially doing chores. One day, I was in the barn doing chores and my Mom brought some kitchen scraps to the hogs, and this Rhode Island Red rooster we had jumped up and spurred her! Without much thought and all instinct, I drew and fired on that ole bird as he was about 6' away from us preparing another attack......chicken for supper that night! LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom