CA Bobcat (pic)

BOHNTR

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Nov-28-10 AT 07:49AM (MST)[p]I spent the week camping with my wife & kids up in the Sierras photographing deer and having Thanksgiving dinner in the trailer. Brought the bow and call along for some mid-day calling with the hopes of FINALLY arrowing one here in California. Well, after MANY years of trying I finally managed to call a bobcat into bow range here in California. When the cat came in looking for lunch at 21 yards, I was able to make a place a perfect shot on the feline.

I was pumped to say the least.....of all the critters I've taken with a bow and arrow, this was my first bobcat. Hope you enjoy and have a great holiday season.

1089bobcat.jpg

BOHNTR )))---------->

Nice job. That's a trophy for sure.

I took a coyote with a bow a few years ago and it's one of my finest trophies...

Congrat's BOHNTR ))).....>
"WOW"
That is one heck of a trophy with a bow in the daylight.

"VERY SPECIAL"

))))......>

Sweet trophy!!! A bobcat is one my 12 year old really wants to get. Hope it doesn't take him that long :)

Congrats,
Pete

Awesome job BOHNTR. Thats one on the top of my to get list. I have had them come under my tree stands and as their walking away I try to pull the bow back but they catch me every time! It's like a 6th sense with these cats. Best I've done so far is give one a haircut. That's one heck of a bow trophy you got there.

GBA

Roy-

You're my hero bro! That's awesome. Great accomplishment to the master archer. Handsome coat on him too! Full body mount?

Thanks guys.....I was more excited with this cat than I have been with the last few bucks I've arrowed.

Full body mount for sure......dropped him off at the Taxidermist shop today!

BOHNTR )))---------->

What a feline trophy.

I echo the 6th sense. I had one come into a treestand and before I could even move, it looked straight into my eyes. Instantly he knew I wasn't right...

He back pedaled out as smooth as he had slipped in.

That is one heck of an accomplishment.

Midnight

Did you use a decoy? That helps alot with keeping them from seeing your movement.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom