CA..FISH & WILD

Last week I was listening to sports show on the radio and thought the guy was serious about that name,my mistake and next time I will investigate before I post. WALT

I posted this on the other topic but my buddy said that the Fish and Game department was tired of being called Cal FAG. HAHA LOL

It's currently called the California Department of Fish And Game. So for short the other California Government Departments often shorten their name. Like-The California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CDF, or CAL FIRE).

So the Cal Fire guys thought it was funny that if you take
Cal for California, then the F from fish, the A from and, and the G from game and you put it all together you get................................................................................ Cal FAG. Get in now :)

Since I had to explain it, it probably isn't that funny now, OR, it may be funner that I had to explain it. Anyway LOL LOL LOL all you want. I thought it was funny, HAHA!

most all states have changed their "game" name to wildlife or similar. It's the way things are now days.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom