CA hunters, please check out this thread about deception

CAelknuts

To all California hunters, please take a moment to visit this thread on the General Hunting forum. http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID5/15082.html

This thread discusses a deception perpetrated by a Sacramento area "hunter" who bought antlers on ebay and then claimed to have shot the deer himself. He's gotten his articles published in Muley Crazy and California Game and Fish, as well as entered the heads into CBH and P&Y.

I think all California hunters would be well served to know about him and the deception he was trying to put over on the hunting community.

Please take a moment to visit the general hunting forum, and look at the thread titled "The Biggest Loser - fraud and deception." Or, just paste this link into your browser and it'll take you there. http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID5/15082.html

I checked it out last nite and just shook my head. I showed the pics to my wife and told her where the guys supposedly shot the bucks. Even my wife said no way did they come from that area, we hunt D-6 so we are familar with the typical CA deer.

Amazing story.

Calif_Mike

WHAT A CHUMP!!!!!!!! I'VE KNOWN THIS GUY FOR 8YRS HE IS FROM THE
SAC/ELK GROVE AREA, HIS LOCAL HANG OUT WAS "SIERRA MTN ARCHERY"
IN RANCHO CORDOVA.

I TALKED YOU UP TO ALL MY BUDDIES AND EMAILED YOUR PICS TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY, IS ALL I CAN SAY IS YOU NEED A GOOD OL
FASHION ASS WHOOPIN!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!! D.H.

Im not going to criticize anyone for believing this dumbsh*t but c'mon. As soon as I saw those pictures I thought, no freakin way those are CA deer. And for the guy to say, "I couldn't decide which one I wanted so I shot them both"! I'd have to see a heck of a lot more proof than his bedroom pictures. I bet the box they were shipped in was still on the floor next to him.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom