Ca posted

38 years of N for white mtn. sheep. N on g6 with 11 pts, good news is my buddy and i will combine and get our x9 tags next year for a backpack hunt. all of my hunting buddies never put in for cal. waste of time. Congrats to all that drew, enjoy the hunt. so my odds next year for white mtn. sheep will still be 4%. lol

As usual nothing here !

as a ca. res. put in for any other state. odds way better. more tags. heck at 61, 120 bow kills and 300 plus firearm kills, 10 in the book, thank god i didnt let ca. award me tags. i need therapy...

Well, I guess I have a problem, a good problem to have.
Nevada - early rifle elk
Colorado, 4th season elk and deer tags
California - daughter will have 2 D5 tags to fill, before I leave for Nevada.
and the kicker, i buy 10 deer and 10 elk fund raiser raffle apps every year, been doing it since they started, why not, it's $6 bucks right? I haven't received any notifications yet, but I think that Y means my name was drawn, right?

1591933978367.png

Nevada - early rifle elk
and the kicker, i buy 10 deer and 10 elk fund raiser raffle apps every year, been doing it since they started, why not, it's $6 bucks right? I haven't received any notifications yet, but I think that Y means my name was drawn, right?

View attachment 8269

uh...yes.....you have one

Nevada - early rifle elk

View attachment 8269
Lucky dog. Congrats.

Nevada - early rifle elk

View attachment 8269
Congratulations!

Fort Hunter Liggett Archery Elk
Had the tag last year. Let me know if you have questions. Pray that your hunt doesn’t get bumped due to training. Lots of backlogged training evolutions due to the restrictions caused by COVID. If you get the hunt at the right time during the rut; the hunt will be a lay up. If it gets pushed to the right and is post-rut. My advice would be to get comfortable with 90+ yard shots because none of us got a shot closer than that.

Nevada - early rifle elk

View attachment 8269
Congrats!

Had the tag last year. Let me know if you have questions. Pray that your hunt doesn’t get bumped due to training. Lots of backlogged training evolutions due to the restrictions caused by COVID. If you get the hunt at the right time during the rut; the hunt will be a lay up. If it gets pushed to the right and is post-rut. My advice would be to get comfortable with 90+ yard shots because none of us got a shot closer than that.
Hoping there’s no delays or shutdowns? Friend had it a couple years ago and it was an easy hunt, lots of bulls at 40 or less. Did your hunt last year get pushed back?

Hoping there’s no delays or shutdowns? Friend had it a couple years ago and it was an easy hunt, lots of bulls at 40 or less. Did your hunt last year get pushed back?
Yeah, our hunt last year got pushed back to October so it was less than exciting and more frustrating than anticipated. Such is hunting but when you plan on a rut hunt and wind up with a post-rut archery hunt it’s a bit of a let down. However, I enjoyed the hunt and learned a lot about the area which led to me putting in for the area-specific archery deer tag that I did this year (got drawn A-33).

Ive been tracking several groups of deer for almost 10 years up here. Hard to get tags so I got a guides license so I can 'hunt' every year lol

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom