CA Premium Hunts..What did you people try for and how many pints?

I will draw X-1.... (2 points now needed)
B zone...put in for elk and antelope but already drew
both so am shy a point or two from max..
plus a Nevada and Utah buck tag!
Jester

I'm max on Elk and Sheep. Looks like I will get my #2 choice for deer and points for everything else.

X9B for Deer going in with 1 point should draw??

La Panz 2nd season cow elk going in with 3points

and just a point for LOPE

I have 4 Colorado deer points now.

With 5pts I'm pretty sure to draw 7b for deer. Have max for elk and max minus 1 for antelope. Going up next weekend to find mr big,,,,,hopefully!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-05-14 AT 11:52PM (MST)[p]My usual x-8 for deer ,should get it this year with 2 points ,archery antelope ,max on elk and sheep.

X9a..0 pts
Independence cow..5 pts

Junior
G3
Round valley Jr
Fort hl bull
All with zero

Someone has to get the randoms!
Aaron

MAX POINTS ON ELK,SHEEP, & LOPE, BURNED MY DEER POINTS ON MODOC X2 LAST YEAR. CMON TULE ELK BOW TAG !!!!...........YD.

A-20 with 2 points, didn't draw last year with one! Max points for Archery Elk in the Owens, Max points for San G sheep, 5 points for Likely Tables (already drew once) My wife has Max points going for the Goodale, sheep and elk, We both have out of state tags for Antelope and deer, so if we get lucky in CA, we may have to quit working! (a guy can dream right)

G6 for deer- 6pts
Max for elk, antelope & sheep
Marble Mnt bull
Lassen 1st season
Can't remember which sheep lol.

I'm likely to get my lucky 13th sheep, elk and deer points and a D9 tag. G3 deer. Marbles sheep, and Bishop musket elk.

Maxed on antelope and elk. As a NR, I didn't put in for deer, did Griz Island for elk (if I come back, it will be worth it!) and Lassen for antelope if I remember right.

Deer, x6a 2 points
Elk, northeastern gen bull 11 points
Sheep, can't remember 11 points
Antelope, likely tables 0 points (drew last year).

Kicking myself for forgetting to put in one time back in college...

hopefully this will be my year for sheep. Drew the elk and lope so going for the random for those

>I'm likely to get my lucky
>13th sheep, elk and deer
>points and a D9 tag.
>G3 deer. Marbles sheep, and
>Bishop musket elk.

Me too! Resident with max points;

G3, Klamath Bull, Orocopia Sheep

Good luck everyone!

Horniac

Max points for elk, antelope, and sheep. 10 points for deer.
Elk-N.Eastern
Antelope-Lassen 1
Sheep-Marble/Clippers
Deer-Point Only

Put in for a random shot for x6b. Saved a point on elk and I had probably three "pints" while I applied (title). Interesting to see how many mm members have max on elk! Good luck all

I don't think max point holders will will be eliminated
in my son's lifetime here in Cali..
JESTER

Resident with max points

Deer: was it Goodale or Doyle?
Lope: Lassen 1
Sheep: Marble/Clipper
Elk: was it NE or Stonyford?

I applied at a local sporting goods store and the clerk had a very very heavy accent that I was having a hell of a time understanding. So, the deer and elk could be a surprise. If not lucky, I'll have 2 B zone specials in my hand...again.

Already have too many tags this season, so i only put in for the primo units (G3 and Grizzly Island Bull) or point only (antelope).

So I or one in my family might get lucky this year. So far I only see 2 people that chose one of the hunts that we applied for.
I have max for elk. Good luck to all.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom