CA PREMIUM HUNTS

Paul_Crawford

Long Time Member
Just curious, which ones do you guys put in for? I put in for G-3 deer, Likely Tables antelope, and Grizzly Island bull. Can't put in for sheep. PC

I got my appl's last week. I have 5 deer points, 5 elk points, 2 sheep points and 0 Antelope points--I drew a Lassen Goat tag last year.

X-9 or X-12 for me , dont have enough points for either yet although maybe X-9 so probablly will be another point year and i'll head back up to the C's at McCloud

Paul C , we are not going to live long enough to get a G3 tag.1500 aps a year - 32 less a year,it will take 46+ years to go through 1500

Having drawn G3 ounce before, I will hold out for it again. I am young enough to wait it out, but I dont beleive it will take 46 years. My guess is max point holders will be guaranteed a tag in 25-30 years. I am sure alot of people will drop out especialy those who have never been there during the hunt.

46 years, gee who is going to push me around in a wheelchair on the hunt? I will hang in there for a number of years till I can't make it, then will join Paul on the porch and drink BUD.

Brian

I have 5 points for all species. You have one less guy applying for G3 this year. I put in for another hunt with better odds. Still not a gimme, but I want to hunt somewhere else in CA other than A and D13. Mite be my year to draw a good tag in CA.

Don P.

Yes, thanks for the help. Had a great time saw alot of Antelope and killed a decent buck. I didn't want to sit on a water hole on this hunt, so I got out in a big flat that I had spotted several groups. I wanted to sneak and stalk on this hunt. It was a blast crawling around out there trying to get close.

Yup. Craig and I bought Bowtech Tomkats. We've been shooting the heck out of em. Gotta get ready for those Nevada tags that we're gonna draw!

Don P.

How was thehunting in Lassen? whcih season? any photos of your goat? I was thinking of putting infor the August season but ne er been there.

appreciate any suggestions

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom