CA tag filled!

peez3006

Took care of my CA tag this weekend. We scouted a little and had found a good buck in this area. Thought this was him at first, but turned out to be a different buck that we hadn't seen before. He's a 23.5" 4X5. Broke off one of his G3s in the fall. We'll be up trying to find a buck for my buddy now.

9414img_0114.jpg

270img_0273.jpg

3048img_0281f.jpg

Don P

That's a dandy Ca Buck!!! Congrats!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Congrats, Don!

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Thanks for the comments guys!
Paul, don't you have a D8 tag. Get your own straps! LOL!
I considered caping the buck. My taxi friend is in need of one. I just couldn't bring myself to carry the darn thing out. We were too far from the truck. If we can get my wife a buck, I'll probably save the cape. The pack will be shorter.

Don P

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom