Ca WSF

Saw Cabuck but no sign of BradA.....
I was there. I unfortunately did run into you two or if I did I wasn’t aware that I did. I carried my son up to the stage when he won a shotgun but I guess couldn’t receive a shotgun since he isn’t 12 so instead they gave him a flashlight. I don’t get the whole age 12 thing since you can’t buy a long gun at 12 anyway. Much the less that was me.

I was there. I unfortunately did run into you two or if I did I wasn’t aware that I did. I carried my son up to the stage when he won a shotgun but I guess couldn’t receive a shotgun since he isn’t 12 so instead they gave him a flashlight. I don’t get the whole age 12 thing since you can’t buy a long gun at 12 anyway. Much the less that was me.
So your boy won a shotgun but they wouldn’t give it to him?!? Good ol California. If he’s under 18 it would have to go through you no matter what. That doesn’t make much sense.

That stinks Brad, my kid won a rifle back years ago at an RMEF event in CA, I think she was 12 or under they gave it to her with no issue, may have just put it in my name.

I’m not sure but I’m assuming it was some law that good ole California probably passed in the last few years. It’s stupid but I doubt it’s because of the foundations fault, I would like to think that the reason for not allowing him to have it is outside of their control.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom