Cabelas closed til 4/30

I hope she doesn't shut down the state parks again. Elephants Butte's fishing is just starting to pick up. A vaccinated person like me isn't spreading COVID on the lake fishing with my vaccinated dad.

It’s amazing one little tyrant is GIVEN so much power! She doesn’t poses the power, she is GIVEN the power by the people!
3k Florida citizens stormed schools for trying to enforce masks , and that’s only one of many examples across the country!
I got the police called on me at Blakes for refusing to wear a chin diaper and guess what the police told the person “YOU DEAL WITH IT”!
We need to unite fellas! I will just go else where if cabelas wants to play politics now, because the virus so deadly that the media and corporations need to constantly remind us about , is getting its butt kicked in all the red states that are wide open , wonder why ?

I hope she doesn't shut down the state parks again. Elephants Butte's fishing is just starting to pick up. A vaccinated person like me isn't spreading COVID on the lake fishing with my vaccinated dad.

Pretty sure healthy non vaccinated people aren't walking around spreading it either.

I got the police called on me at Blakes for refusing to wear a chin diaper and guess what the police told the person “YOU DEAL WITH IT”!

I've been disappointed in Blake's lately.

Entire states are wide open we can’t hardly eat or anywhere. Ridiculous. You know before this election I’ve never been political nor voiced my opinion but it sure was an eye opener this year.

It’s too bad so many idiots probably agree with her. I Hope everywhere she shops and goes to eat closes or doesn’t serve her for her own safety!

Entire states are wide open we can’t hardly eat or anywhere. Ridiculous. You know before this election I’ve never been political nor voiced my opinion but it sure was an eye opener this year.

It’s too bad so many idiots probably agree with her. I Hope everywhere she shops and goes to eat closes or doesn’t serve her for her own safety!
No, the places she goes to will open for the duration of her visit, then reclose.

Amazing what can happen when fear mongers are allowed to call the shots...

It’s amazing one little tyrant is GIVEN so much power! She doesn’t poses the power, she is GIVEN the power by the people!
3k Florida citizens stormed schools for trying to enforce masks , and that’s only one of many examples across the country!
We need to unite fellas! I will just go else where if cabelas wants to play politics now, because the virus so deadly that the media and corporations need to constantly remind us about , is getting its butt kicked in all the red states that are wide open , wonder why ?
You actually think a for profit retailer would voluntarily close?

They were shut down by the State due to # of rapid responses. Just because a business is closed doesn’t mean they “playing politics.” Unfortunate that businesses have to do shut down and then face criticism from folks who automatically assume they do so voluntarily.

D4356112-9E48-418B-9125-172B662AB090.jpeg

The once theoretical threat that the state could—on a whim—demonstrate that the businessman or CITIZEN does not truly own his or her property has become more real than ever this last year.

The once theoretical threat that the state could—on a whim—demonstrate that the businessman or CITIZEN does not truly own his or her property has become more real than ever this last year.
It's because if one business owner took a stand, 50 more fell in line like a mindless and senseless sheep.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom