Cabelas gunsmith?

DonVathome

Very Active Member
I just found out the Cabelas in Avon Ohio near me does not have a gunsmith. Do most Cabeles have one? I am looking to get a muzzle brake put on my 300

Amen to that! I mounted a new scope, rough bore- sighted it, took it to Cabela's to get it bore-sighted. I asked him to use a collimator he didn't know what that was,stuck a laser pointer in the muzzle, and held the rifle up and twisted the knobs on the scope,said it was good to go. I went to the range, off by about 12 inches. Range had a collimator,I reset it ,got on target. Waste of time.

A good gunsmith in our area is hard to find.I would spend the cabelas buckson something else.I recently had problems with my primary waterfowl gun and. Had both a great experience with local shops.I will not name the bad shop promote but promote the good..Try Parma armory and shooting center.216-242-6717.We spoke last year regarding local urban deer hunting.I was on here as Borderjumper but had to create as new account due to my lack of technical expertise. If you have not been to Parma Armory take a ride and check it out.Nice place with knowledgeable people.Pm me if you want to know who to avoid.Their gun smith was great. They do custom AR work so they might be able to help.Good hunting this year.I am packed and ready to leave on Friday for our annual pa/oh deer season...Jim

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom