Cabela's Spotting Scopes

1elkarcher

Does anyone know about them? I am interested in purchasing the big sky or alaskan guide, they are right around $500-600. Are there any other scopes out there that are in this price range that are comparable or better than these models. Please, please, please let me know. Thanks.

I think that you should get that new Barska 20x20x60. Cabela's has it for $120.00. Steal of a deal if you ask me!

))-SLIVER-->

I don't know much about the Cabela's spotting scopes, but I am sure that the Alaskan guide is good glass. You might also try looking for scopes on e-bay. You can get some good deals there if you pay attention, and should be able to find quite a few scopes in the $300 - $600 range. Don't know how familiar you are with using e-bay, but just type in Leupold spotting scope, then repeat with Kowa, Nikon, Pentax, and Bausch & Lomb, these are all good brands, and I think you'll find what you're looking for. Scott/couesbitten

>Does anyone know about them? I
>am interested in purchasing the
>big sky or alaskan guide,
>they are right around $500-600.
>Are there any other scopes
>out there that are in
>this price range that are
>comparable or better than these
>models. Please, please, please let
>me know. Thanks.

In that price range you should take a look @ the Minox ED series as well as the Pentax PF65ED. Both are great scopes.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]

I think you just answered your own question. Who does know? I wouldn't waste my money on anything less than a quality, well known brand. Scott/couesbitten

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom