Cali app#

W

WAsharpstick

Anyone know what the numbers are for non resident apps for sheep, antelope and elk are?

I know we one get one of each.....just wondering how many people are in for each of the tags.

Thanks

Don't know about NON res but for the residents there are a TON of applicants. I know it could be a long, long, long time until I get lucky enough to be drawn for any of those species.

Steve

not sure you can find that out!
never seen NR stats on draws! not sure theirs even a non resi draw I thought your in the same boat as all of us ...just dished out more dough for lic and tag if drawn!
rm

Just hoping that someone out there figured it out.......either way Im not counting on ever drawing anything in CA.

There are no set aside elk or antelope tags for nonresidents (NR) in CA (I think the same for sheep). Up to one elk and antelope tag are available to a nonresident but it is not a guarantee. If they get a good random number then they get the tag if NR's do not draw a good number then the tags go to those with better numbers (residents). I believe this year both an elk and antelope were drawn by nonresidents. NR are NOT drawing out of a separate pool.

Joe

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom