Cali Draw?

M

manny15

does anybody know when the Cali draw results will be availible ? thanx Manny......

My experience has been that I've always recieved my tag or "congratulation" letter in the mail before the results were posted online.

When results?

Not near soon enough Manny, not near soon enough! :)

This year drawing a great tag could be good news bad news. The good news would be getting the tag. The bad news would be that on top of just keeping the bills paid with not near enough work in this very slow economy, i'm not seeing how i can possibly afford to go anywhere other than my back yard to hunt.

Joey

everybody's feeling the pinch, now gas price's have gone up 30 cents in 10 days....?

DFG states that they draw within 10 business days of the deadline, so next week the draw will be done. Seems true to form every year. My guess is that we will know by next weekend.

hay manny ......you apply as a resident or non resi?
being how you live in Or! just asking because! Jesus is watching you!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Manny and Sage, have you considered selling some of your toxic assests? What about an application directed to OSAMA asking for a permanent bail-out? Or, maybe our fearless leader might be willing to pick you up in his presidental jet and take you out to dinner and discuss ways in which you might be able to help him save more jobs and ways to close San Quinten. If your late getting home, I'm sure he can write a note to your wife explaining everything to her. Hey, fly over the Yolla Bollys and tell me if you see that 31" blacktail feeding in the Windy Mtn basin. Thanks and you might keep an eye out for some of these right wing redneck snipers. Be careful.

BomberB, lol, Yeah, That's it...a bail out or some help for Joe the Plumber :) To bad my side lost the Election! Actually, i think we were screwed no matter who won.

Joey

>hay manny ......you apply as a
>resident or non resi?
>being how you live in Or!
>just asking because! Jesus is
>watching you!
>
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

>
>rackmaster

ah lets see, it cost over $380.00 smakers, what do you think...

>Manny and Sage, have you
>considered selling some of your
>toxic assests? What about an
>application directed to OSAMA asking
>for a permanent bail-out? Or,
>maybe our fearless leader might
>be willing to pick you
>up in his presidental jet
>and take you out to
>dinner and discuss ways in
>which you might be able
>to help him save more
>jobs and ways to close
>San Quinten. If your late
>getting home, I'm sure he
>can write a note to
>your wife explaining everything to
>her. Hey, fly over the
>Yolla Bollys and tell me
>if you see that 31"
>blacktail feeding in the Windy
>Mtn basin. Thanks and
>you might keep an eye
>out for some of these
>right wing redneck snipers. Be
>careful.

=========

Rick'

I'm not the politically correct race to get any help from this administration...

The entire stimulus package is going to minorities

I'm relying on the big Boss?s stimulus package......

NOT SOON ENOUGH IS RIGHT!

I would say by next weekend too. Hopefully Thursday or Friday.

This year if we don't get our way, or the tag we want, we can petition like the gays did right?

>NOT SOON ENOUGH IS RIGHT!
>
>I would say by next weekend
>too. Hopefully Thursday or Friday.
>
>
>This year if we don't get
>our way, or the tag
>we want, we can petition
>like the gays did right?
>

LOL..........right

in 07' draw results were 2 days early s/b 26th was 24th..
in 08' 1 day early was 24th and posted 23rd..
so if history repeats...1 or two day sooner..that would be a week from Monday/Tuesday.

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

>manny.............
>its ok! you don't have
>to prove anything to me!
>
>
>
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

>
>rackmaster

well that went over my head?.......oh wait is this what your wanting to see...?

4a35e5b13494a8bf.jpg

Last year I received my sheep draw notice and my son's deer tag on Saturday 6-21. I was hoping for this Saturday??????nugentfan

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom