California CCW's

Elk_Nuts

Dont know if you guys know or not but many Counties are now basically issuing under a Shall issue policy. Very easy to get unless you have a bad rap sheet. Just got mine this week in Sacto County. Something that was unheard of just about a year or so ago. Eldorado County and others are following suit.

-John Wayne

You should be giving thanks to the calguns foundation for the ability to do so. They are the leading force on gun rights in Ca right now, and were soley responsible in Sacramento county's case.

First time i've heard of them. They got a web site? I'm ready to support them.

Why give money to the RNC when you're not even sure the candidate will support gun rights???

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-12 AT 06:40AM (MST)[p]>First time i've heard of them.
> They got a web
>site? I'm ready to
>support them.
>
>Why give money to the RNC
>when you're not even sure
>the candidate will support gun
>rights???

Yes, it is Calguns.org.

Make sure you use .org. There is a Calguns.com that is a forum like MM is and is a good site also but the .org site is the one he is talking about.

-John Wayne

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom