California deadhead that is a blacktail/muley cross. I'm happy with the work I did on him.

imouthuntin

9BBA8420-368C-40DF-AB30-24A9743E9BE7_1_201_a.jpeg

E4795C76-9669-4F34-B964-F065ABC4CAE8_1_201_a.jpeg

9D816D45-0534-4586-8443-2568832D263E_1_201_a.jpeg

Very nice work, on a outstanding buck!, was talking to a biologist one time, they have had radio collared deer show up from as far away as Eagle lake into the wildlife area there. That's covering some ground. You have some serious talent.
Mike

Very nice. You should see the bucks we have here on the American River in Sacramento. Can’t shoot them, but cool to look at. Question for ya, I’ve got a 5x5 from Colorado as a standard wall mount. Can I change it to a pedastal mount like yours

Very nice. You should see the bucks we have here on the American River in Sacramento. Can’t shoot them, but cool to look at. Question for ya, I’ve got a 5x5 from Colorado as a standard wall mount. Can I change it to a pedastal mount like yours
Possibly. I'd have to look at it.

Could you tell me the dimensions on your base? I have a really cool twisted juniper post that I want to use on my daughters deer just don’t know how big to make the bAse. See what will it score in mule deer section to see buck. Thanks for any information

Could you tell me the dimensions on your base? I have a really cool twisted juniper post that I want to use on my daughters deer just don’t know how big to make the bAse. See what will it score in mule deer section to see buck. Thanks for any information
24" across, 32" high. Any size will work without the habitat. Never scored the deer, but I would guess 190 ish

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom