California has wolves

LAST EDITED ON Dec-29-11 AT 11:28PM (MST)[p]BOOM!

Or, I hope he eats a dog that has parvo

-John Wayne

That article is so full of bull S. You watch, it won't be a year or two and there will be packs in several places if not more and they won't have gotten there from other wolves having wandered into the area!

This may well do in our hunting for big game in north eastern Cali. Once the Wolves are established, along with the unchecked numbers of Mt. Lions, Yotes, and Bears, i can't see how our Wildlife Biologists are going to continue to claim that there will be huntable numbers of deer and Elk. Wolves in, hunters out!

I hope the hell not. But that's how i see it! If a guy has a good deal of points and wants to hunt up here, he best get after it!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

This is disgusting. Another unchecked predator is all we need. The wolf can be so distructive. What's next the grizzly bear.

JR

I was REALLY HOPING that little ******* was gonna end up dead.

Bill

Kill the buck that makes YOU happy!

Have fun californians. there is no way your state will ever condone a wolf hunting season. when tragedy strikes the value of human life as opposed to furry critters will be obvious for all to see. and nothing will change.

Come on boys....float that sucker down the Klamath River! Ya know having the Government and Liberals shove something down our throats really pi$$es me off........

THAT WOLF WILL NEVER FIND A MATE, HE WILL BE LONELY WHEN HE MEETS A CONDOR APPROVED TSX DOING 3000 FPS............YD.

>I wouldn't be surprised if the
>feds already have a load
>of mates for him on
>the way. mtmuley

yep....I have no doubt

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

This wolf is from Idaho,just seems a little odd that he could make it this far and something not happening to him, maybe someone gave him a ride.

Keep them coming!! Lets get together and do a wolf drive and push them south. I can think of NOTHING MORE FITTING than packs living in and around SAN FRANCISCO and LA. There obviously is a GOD and he HATES HYPOCRITES!! 5 years from now the stories on E! will be about all the ENVIRONMENTALIST, LIBERAL actors losing their "treasured" cockapoos, and labradodles to viscious wolves living in the hills around their houses. Sorry to my N. cali friends, but So Cal DESERVES ALL THE WOLVES THAT CAN MAKE IT THERE!! I don't really want wolves in Utah, BUT I PRAY FOR THEM SETTING UP SHOP IN SUNDANCE!! The good wolf loving, enviros are no different then anyone else, BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!! HA HA HA HA, wolves in San Francisco would be the FREAKING ULTIMATE!!

When they came for the road hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the oppurtunists I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the public land hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for me there was no one left to say anything!

Well, it just may only be my opinion, but my coyote total for 2011 hit 39 as of yesterday morning and I am getting bored.

I actually welcome the opportunity to find out if my 220 Swift will kill a mature wolf at reasonable distances, so I hope to see a wolf in my area.

I am not opposed to buying a "heavy duty" varmint rifle, something in the 100 grain bullet range, with a bit more horsepower than my 243. A 257 Weatherby magnum sounds promising.

Just on a side note, has anyone considered the "gauntlet" of people with our mindset, that a wolf would have to pass in order to reach even central Ca, much less the Gaybay area?

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

They've passed "gauntlets" of people in other places. Once they reach "historic" places they used to inhabit, seems it's over. NOW, we can't even get guys out to hunt the damn things, even after all the bitching and moaning because our state couldn't "manage" them. I've decided my RUM and 200 grain Accubonds is a superb heavy varmint gun. mtmuley

Do you have any idea how many these people there are in Idaho, Utah(yeah it seems the SFW forcefield failed), Wyoming, Nevada, Montana, and Minnesota there are? If you think that will stop them dream on.

When they came for the road hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the oppurtunists I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the public land hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for me there was no one left to say anything!

Lions attack people in Cali and still they will not open a hunting season on them. Again, animals are more important than people.

"The state has no wolf plan and no intention to actively reintroduce them." Well of course not, they are going to to close their eyes and let this cancer invade our state. Time to go coyote hunting.

JR

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom